BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Magalie N.
Denver, CO
The best. Nice and light this sets my makeup perfectly and my photos always come out great!!
Carly K.
Hinesville, GA
This is Long lasting and illuminating. It is also Very easy to apply. Also super affordable.
Allison J.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
This is amazing!! The tint is such an amazing color I love it so much! It's a beautiful color
Megan m.
Clearfield, UT
Pretty good. If you have oily skin it helps mattefy it. I like to use it over my foundation.
Kristi B.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Lovely for price. Defenitaly recommend. Good choice. And adds a nice tint to your completion.
Lauren D.
Pensacola, FL
A little goes a long way with this stuff. Perfect to finish the face and matte that oil away.
Ashlynn M.
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Works great but leaves a small white cast over the face. Not as bad as some others but still
Kamali M.
Ypsilanti, MI
I try to save as much money so I run to this item. I’ve been using this since I was younger.
Emily c.
Lufkin, TX
I absolutely love this setting powder. It's amazing and keeps my face looking nice and smooth
Carmen S.
Naperville, IL
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Do not like it at all. Looks very cakey on the skin . I have oily skin and it didn’t do much
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.