BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Wasifa A H.
Fargo, ND
Cheap and effective. It's great for using under eye area where the concealer tends to crease.
Kaylee  M.
Plainview, TX
This is just as good as all the other high end brands ! Perfect for mattifying your makeup !!
lindsey m.
Senath, MO
This powder is amazing!!! It's also a dup to the MAC high definition powder so thats a plus.
Summer T.
Bradenton, FL
Awful! Has the worst smell, flashes back in photos, and does not sit well on my skin at all.
Ramona S.
Buford, GA
This product works wonders on my oily skin. I can definitely tell when I forget to apply it.
Maylin W.
Love this poser for baking. Sets my face beautifully for hours and doesn't give me flashback
Victoria S.
Mobile, AL
I love this to set my foundation, but be light handed it can make you look chalky and pale.
Talia C.
Riverside, CA
Best drugstore powder. It makes your makeup look flawless. It’s very affordable. Easy to use
Martina I.
Elmwood Park, IL
Not photo friendly but a great product overall. For about 3 dollars you get a ton of product
Jenni M.
Review for: Sheer more...
I use this powder all the time to bake and makes my skin looks smooth and helps with creasing
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.