BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Brittany S.
Pittsburg , CA
One of my favorite setting powders! It's really good and very light but it can get pretty messy
Erin H.
Selbyville
Flashes back. It is super finely milled with is fantastic. Creates super smooth feeing on skin.
Michelle B.
new york, ny
Review for: Sheer more...
I don’t wear makeup that much but got this for some reason. I honestly didn’t see a difference
Jennifer G.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Review for: Sheer more...
I also love this one a lot of elf products I can't complain about at all ! They are just great
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
This has a lot of flash back in flash photos for me when I used to wear this to set my makeup.
Jennifer H.
West Monroe, LA
Best inexpensive finishing powder on the market it my opinion. Easy to apply and does the job.
Liz A.
Newton, MA
I don’t like how this is a loose powder. I prefer packed powders for any type of face product.
MarissaSeybert S.
San Diego, CA
The flashback was horrible but it did make my makeup matte , so that’s why I gave it two stars
Laura S.
Works so well. Smooth and blends perfectly. And the huge tub for only six bucks lasts forever!
Sarah U.
oak grove
Kept everything in and lace as a finisher for would definitely recommend to any one that I know
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.