BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good products for oily skin? Will it help my m...4 Answers
Camille P.
This stuff was so terrible!!!! The only thing that made this worth my while was the container it come in!
JESSICA G.
I recommend this product. It is worth purchasing. I love using this. Flawless finish. You should try it.
Sydney t.
Makes your skin feel soft and smooth, but tends to make your skin look whiter. Has flashback in pictures.
Michelle O.
Boomer, NC
This product does creates a soft focus effect and is wonderful for pictures. Can be a little bit messy.
Lauren M.
Elmhurst, IL
I use this product everyday. I’ve tried more expensive brands, but this works just as well if not better
Mya W.
Crooksville
Review for: Sheer more...
Leaves flashback but makes your skin look super smooth. Very finely milled and has a pretty matte finish.
Kirsta G.
Cheyenne, WY
Finishes off my makeup perfectly, and helps my makeup stay on all day. For only $5, you can't go wrong!
Savannah S.
Calhoun, GA
Love this stuff! Super affordable and adds a smoothness to my skin every time! Doesn't leave color either
Aidan M.
New Bern
Sometimes clumps, although not too bad. Does its job well, is especially good for mattifying lip sticks.
Rachel F.
Orlando
I love placing this product under my eyes while I work on my eyeshadow! It is light and goes on smoothly!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.