BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good products for oily skin? Will it help my m...4 Answers
Amy F.
Mitchell, IN
Great product! I was skeptical at first because it was so cheap but I was very pleasantly surprised!!!
Jessica T.
Morton, MS
This is a great powder to use for setting under the eyes (just don't get the shimmer like I did once.)
Hannah C.
Floyd, IA
This is a really nice setting powder for the price! It is good for setting the whole face and undereyes
Nomi W.
Deerfield
Amazing product! Matte finish, and super easy to use. Even coverage and perfect for a light complexion
Brianna H.
Works amazing . Super affordable . Leaves face with a flawless finish . Great quality for amazing price
Yoshika G.
Katy, TX
Review for: Soft Luminance, Sheer more...
Works really well! Super cheap as always thank you elf for making such wonderful products I can afford
Natasha J.
Wichita, KS
Sets everything very well, without looking powdery. My make up stayed put all day! Worked wonderfully!
Shelley P.
Cumming
Is just as good as the expensive ones! Very nice finely milled and light enhancing pigments! Wonderful
Analyse J.
Del city , OK
I do love the product my experience was great I love the price just as much I will continue to get this
Morgan S.
Inola , OK
This stuff is pretty good it doesn't really set to well underneath my eyes. But is really easy to apply
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.