BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Brianna S.
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
I like this product because it works well with blending my make up and it does a great job with finishing
Blanca E.
Twentynine Palms, CA
It’s okay but the only problem it has is that it doesn’t stay on my face depending on which protect I use
Jewls M.
Light on my face and complikemts my make up great without making it look caky or over powering the makeup
Jordan S.
Review for: Sheer more...
Love this. It sets my makeup so well. Reduces creasing in under eyes. Makes my makeup look great all day
Amanda S.
Cypress
Review for: Sheer more...
This looks so good when applied and blends perfectly it does have flashback so no selfies using flash lol
Jordan W.
Roland, AR
Leaves you with a photo finish so affordable and goes on well no color just leaves you with a Matt face
Ashlyn S.
Perkinston, MS
Nice for the price. Worked great for me. I feel like it has a bit of a white cast on my face if I bake
Chloe C.
Works pretty good. Finely milled and doesn't clump. I personally haven't experienced flashback at all.
Heather H.
Hico, WV
Goes on very smooth. Truly translucent, no white-cast, no added coverage. Good for setting under eyes.
Melanie N.
Valrico, FL
Review for: Sheer more...
Terrible powder. SO MUCH FLASH BACK. It literally just sits on your skin and that’s it. It’s horrible.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.