BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good products for oily skin? Will it help my m...4 Answers
Alexandra T.
Lewisburg, TN
It does it's job! It makes my foundation smooth and holds everything in place all night! I love using it!
Cindy G.
San Antonio, TX
This product works good and does its job. I use it to set my full face and it keeps everything in place.
Shanah F.
bethel springs
This is my favorite! I love how smooth and rich it is! And cleans up very easy! I definitely recommend it
Sarah C.
Chandler, AZ
Such great powder to use contouring! Very cheap and doesn't feel cakey! Great price and lasts for awhile
Summer J.
Atlanta
Review for: Sheer more...
Really love this product and feel it’s super underrated. Doesn’t have flashback and doesn’t dry out skin.
Megan C.
Works really well and very affordable. Gave me a subtle glow but not too much. Also stayed on really well
Hadlie F.
Logan, UT
Review for: Sheer more...
I really love this powder. It is matte and leaves your skin looking great! It is nice for all skin types.
Ånn G.
Linn
This is great for baking unfortunately for me it leaves really bad flash back. But over all good products
Brandi F.
Review for: Sheer more...
I never used anything like this before so I looked up some videos but it didn’t really work for me still
Megan N.
Ellenboro, WV
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
I hate this. Only gave it 2 stars because of how cheap it is. It has very bad flashback and I hate that.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.