BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good products for oily skin? Will it help my m...4 Answers
Reyna M.
Redlands, CA
I buy this product for use everyday and it's so easy and my face is so natural now it's ones my favorite
Dominique C.
Huntington, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Sheer more...
Definitely recommend this powder if you’re balling on a budget! But be careful could cause some flashback
Megan C.
Works really well and very affordable. Gave me a subtle glow but not too much. Also stayed on really well
Rachel C.
While this product looked smooth, it made my face look ghostly and I can't deal with that. Use sparingly.
Hemali P.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Sheer more...
It goes on smooth, I use it for undereye. you can use it for baking also. It does not leave white flakes.
Kim C.
Chesterfield, MO
Purchased at: Amazon
Cheap and effective. This definitely seals in my look and keeps me from looking oily or greasy. Love it!
Kierra O.
jousha
There’s a little flashback, but locks your makeup in place! It leaves a nice matte finish to your makeup!
Erissa C.
Phoenix
Love this shear powder. Very good quality for a good price and it lasts awhile!I buy over and over again.
Cindy G.
San Antonio, TX
This product works good and does its job. I use it to set my full face and it keeps everything in place.
Jessica R.
Texarkana, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
It's a great finishing powder that leaves you looking flawless and not cakey at all. I use a fluffy brush
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.