BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good products for oily skin? Will it help my m...4 Answers
Rachel F.
Twin Falls
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Sheer more...
Not my favorite definition Powder. It came out more than I needed at one time. I did like he matte finish
Michelle O.
Boomer, NC
This product does creates a soft focus effect and is wonderful for pictures. Can be a little bit messy.
Kiaya S.
Lima, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
A good drugstore translucent powder. Can leave face dry and is light coverage. Good for under eye baking.
Kirsta G.
Cheyenne, WY
Finishes off my makeup perfectly, and helps my makeup stay on all day. For only $5, you can't go wrong!
Cel T.
Miami
Review for: Sheer more...
I absolutely love this product. I use it as a setting powder for my under eyes. Looks great with photos !
Annie G.
United States
Really great proo, subtle shimmer is great, makes my skin feel soft after applying make up, and not messy
Jenny R.
Peoria, AZ
Not to bad for the price , use with a sponge , quick easy to use . Available at target and Walmart stores
Kim C.
Chesterfield, MO
Purchased at: Amazon
Cheap and effective. This definitely seals in my look and keeps me from looking oily or greasy. Love it!
Laikin M.
Hot Springs, AR
Love using this powder to set under my eyes! I also use this when I want to set my face for a night out.
Petra M.
Roswell, NM
Really love this powder, no flashback it sets everything perfectly, and it feels really light on my skin,
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.