BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good products for oily skin? Will it help my m...4 Answers
Heather U.
Pennsauken, NJ
Only powder I have ever used and love it! Inexpensive and does the job! No creases under my eyes at all!
Victoria W.
I liked to use this product for under my eyes after using concealer to keep the concealer from creasing.
Gracen W.
I love this translucent powder. It's smooth and illuminating. It keeps my skin from getting oily all day.
Ella D.
Ringgold
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder has a low low price but it is very creasy and has a lot of flashback. It’s hard to blend in.
Aaliyah H.
Port St Lucie, FL
It's an decent powder. Wish it wasn't so white. It's a nicely milled powder. Will be trying it again soon
Hannah D.
West Richland , WA
Didn't like the texture or greasiness. Didn't feel like it had staying power and made my skin feel gross.
Addie H.
Richmond
Makes a huge mess when you open the container. Product is decent but the container will have you covered.
Mya W.
Crooksville
Review for: Sheer more...
Leaves flashback but makes your skin look super smooth. Very finely milled and has a pretty matte finish.
Kayla S.
Manor, PA
This powder works wonders to set makeup! Makes my makeup last all day, and keeps my concealer creaseless.
Katie L.
Rye, TX
This is absolutely amazing for the price tag. Tried it in desperation and absolutely fell in love with it
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.