BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Jewelen D.
This is just a pretty basic translucent powder. It does exactly what I need it to do. I don't worry about flashback because I don't use it for my entire face. Just for my eyebrows when I block them out.
Nicole D.
Copiague, NY
I love this setting powder! It is great especially for baking the under eyes and setting the rest of the face. It melts right into the skin and keeps your foundation / concealer looking matte for hours.
Ellie O.
It's a good powder! Great for baking and setting your face. It can wash you out so be careful with that but it does a nice job. Container is somewhat bulky but it comes with a powder puff which is nice!
Ciera O.
Review for: Sheer more...
Other than the flash back, this powder is AMAZING for the price! Made me skin baby soft, set my makeup for the entire day, gave me a super smooth base for my bronzer, contour, etc. definitely recommend!
Kayla K.
Fayetteville , GA
This powder gives the WORST flashback I have ever seen in my life. Granted because it is an HD powder, I expected some flashback. Even with the smallest amount you are still gonna flashback like a blank canvas 😫
Carmen B.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Sheer more...
This makes your face look pretty good and holds your make up well. It’s very smooth feeling. I like to take my powder with me for touch ups but this is pretty bulky and loose so it’s not convenient, but overall it’s a good drugstore powder.
⚓💟💜CaseyShultz🎀💎🌸 S.
Review for: Sheer more...
This product was awesome! Its already gone! It makes for a matte finish. No shimmer which i like. No spf. But that ok it works so wonderfully. This is the first setting powder that i actually finished.
Ashlee J.
Moss Point, MS
I use this to bake with, and also set my concealer and foundation. I literally use it on everything. It’s very finely crushed so it goes on smooth. Not expensive at all so it’s cheap to try it.
Jennifer C.
Liberty, TX
Review for: Sheer more...
This is an okay setting powder. I use it for baking, but I'm thinking I can probably find a powder that is better than this. This is an inexpensive option if you want to try a transluscent baking powder.
Elizabeth S.
Review for: Sheer more...
Let me start with Elf is an amazing affordable yet amazing company! I am dry skin and I am not to put powders on mu face but I moisturize and use this Elf product and leaves my face looking flawless! A must !
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.