BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Brittney S.
Lake City, FL
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Hated this! The tint has a red undertone, and it is nothing like the regular elf HD setting powder.
Grace W.
Review for: Sheer more...
Very chalky. Doesn’t look good on my fair skin tone. It is very drying as well. Would not recommend
Nicole M.
This powder sets my foundation and my make up but it really dries my skin out and makes it patchy.
Raceen M.
East Northport
Review for: Sheer more...
Does not keep my makeup in place. I think it’s my skin type and I’m not sure how to fix the issue.
Sam N.
Tallahassee, FL
Does its job well. Covers everything and gives a nice matte look. Very cheap for how well it works.
Alexis B.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: elf Studio High Definition Loose Face Powder With Mineral Infused Face Primer... by e.l.f. Cosmetics more...
Horrible product. The powder is so Casey, the primer doesn’t cover pores at all. It’s cheap but bad
Lisa G.
This stuff is great. I use alone with a well moisturized face. Makes face look flawless. I love it!
Arielle I.
El Cajon, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
This isn’t as good as NYX but did a very inexpensive product, it works as well as one could expect.
Stephanie T.
Santa Paula , Ca
This setting powder works great I like to use it to set my foundation and concealer it works good.
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
Officially my must have for trips. I am loving this product & I am very amazed at how well it sets.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.