BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Veronica P.
Fort Worth , TX
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
I am addicted to e.l.f cosmetics especially because they have great products for affordable prices
Tori A.
GARARDS FORT, PA
The product was good for the price! just a little messy when it came to packaging and transporting.
Katherine T.
I really did not like it, it feels very dry, even if it's dusty, I've tried others and feel softer.
Taylor J.
Works really nice and looks beautiful finished on the skin for only $6! Would recommend trying this
Precious Beth L.
I use this a lot. I use it to bake my under Eye and contor. I love it. It also sets the face nicely
Elizabeth S.
Fruitland Park, FL
Definitely sets my makeup good. Well for going out but has bad flashback. Definitely does it's job
Joselin O.
It's matifies your face & sets your foundation beautifully. I definitely recommend! It's my go to!
katrina n.
Great setting powder makes face matte makes makeup stay on for a while. I love elf too great brand.
Andrea O.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: Sheer more...
Works very well to set foundation and is super inexpensive compared to many other setting powders!
Charis A.
N Highlands, CA
Does exactly what it’s supposed to! Set and finished, and leaves no creasing if you bake it right!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.