BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Tahirah G.
Washington , DC
Review for: Sheer more...
I wish it lasted longer. After a hr or two my face was oily. Expected more out of my favorite brand
Lisa G.
This stuff is great. I use alone with a well moisturized face. Makes face look flawless. I love it!
Alexis A.
Rosenberg, TX
10 out of 10 powder for me defiantly love and use this powder often ! Great for such a cheap price
Sam N.
Tallahassee, FL
Does its job well. Covers everything and gives a nice matte look. Very cheap for how well it works.
Ashley D.
Owingsville , KY
Affordable. Very easy to use and overall is an amazing product. Elf is one of my all time favorites
Cindy K.
For a lower end makeup this is ok. More fallout then I would like. Good product as far as coverage.
Jennifer S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Smells weird and leaves a white residue. It’s ok for the cost but I guess you get what you pay for
Nicole M.
This powder sets my foundation and my make up but it really dries my skin out and makes it patchy.
Minnette F.
Pocono Pines, PA
Although the packaging is fairly small, this does the job and it was very cheap. Would repurchase.
Jacki O.
Newport News, VA
Cute packaging and good price. Does the job. Makes everything matte. Does cling to texture, though.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.