BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Liz p.
I love this product I use this for my face, my lips, and sometimes even my hair. It’s just amazing.
chloëryanboyett B.
Pendleton, OR
The absolute worst. The texture of it is nasty. It’s chunky and gives the worst ghostly appearance.
Brittany L.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Does this trick if you need a quick, cheap powder! I don’t know that I’d buy it again but it works.
bernadette m.
new braunfels
Review for: elf Studio High Definition Loose Face Powder With Mineral Infused Face Primer... by e.l.f. Cosmetics more...
this powder sits really good on the face!! i would definitely recommend buying it for a face powder
Dana T.
Hebron, KY
Review for: Sheer more...
This is honestly my go to product!! It has never let me down in any situation that I have used it.
cindy k.
Iowa City, IA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Sheer more...
Great option but like many powders, packaging could use a redo. It makes such a mess when I@use it.
Kylie C.
Ocean City, NJ
Sets my makeup great! It doesn’t leave a flash back in photos either. It’s a great setting powder!
Megan A.
Denver, CO
Review for: Sheer more...
Gets everywhere so use caution. Great at masking oiliness caused by liquid foundation and hormones.
Lucy S.
Review for: Sheer more...
There’s not much to say about this product. It doesn’t cost much but it didn’t do much for my skin.
L T.
It's not bad, I much prefer a pressed powder to the loose because it's so messy and gets everywhere
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.