BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Cindy K.
For a lower end makeup this is ok. More fallout then I would like. Good product as far as coverage.
Patricia F.
Spring Hill, KS
This is a great powder. Remember to use a little at a time, but it will definitely set your makeup.
Jennifer C.
Colton, CA
I am in love with this powder. It is very long lasting and affordable. I just love elf in general.
Precious Beth L.
I use this a lot. I use it to bake my under Eye and contor. I love it. It also sets the face nicely
Irania M.
Sherman, TX
This product works great on myself i love it i always have to wear i use it every day its so nice.
Dric B.
Not a great product for women of color. Flash back is terrible leaves a white cast and it’s messy.
Nicole M.
This powder sets my foundation and my make up but it really dries my skin out and makes it patchy.
Kelly M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I use this e.l.f High Definition Powder often and It never fails me. Also, it has a ton of product.
Stephanie T.
Santa Paula , Ca
This setting powder works great I like to use it to set my foundation and concealer it works good.
Paige R.
Athens, OH
It's a great setting powder, it's about the same quality as other ones I've tried, and it's cheap!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.