BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Hannah S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I hated the way this made my under-eyes look. Really dry and left a white cast. Definitely not a fan.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Its the only powder I use. I have tried many and they all make me look ashy this one works wonders!
Cheyenne N.
This is a really great and really inexpensive loose powder I use this to bake as well as set my face.
Jenny D.
I love this powder it is a great dupe and works well. Skin comes out flawless and wrinkles are hidden
Miah S.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Love love love love elf!!! Especially their brushes. And the price is great too! Super happy with elf
Aliyah S.
This used to be my favorite powder. However they’ve change the packaging and it’s way harder to use.
Amber A.
Franklinton , LA
I love that I can get this product at such an affordable price but still have the high quality finish
Breann K.
Oakley , Ca
Favorite drug store setting powder. Use to bake under eyes to set concealer and it blends so easily.
Cait B.
Yellow Springs, OH
Fantastic powder for the best price. It gives me this soft focus effect that makes me look flawless.
Jackie N.
Review for: Sheer more...
Lots of product for price, but can be messy. And you do get some flash back, but over all I like it.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.