BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Jessie F.
Kew Gardens, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Soft Luminance, Sheer more...
This is the best! I prefer the soft illuminance but both are great. Better then the Laura mercier! I would recommend. You can bake with it or lightly dust it across your face! Gonna buy forever! THE BEST
Ashley N.
This is a dupe for the Makeup forever HD white powder. I’ve tried both and they are pretty much the same. You don’t need a whole lot just the tiniest bit on your brush to dust over the face and it looks stunning!
grace b.
Sequatchie
Review for: Sheer more...
This did set my face slightly, but it flashes back like no tomorrow! The power is so white that it basically makes a white cast on your face, no matter how much you brush off. I would not buy this again.
Tiffany C.
Beckley, WV
This powder is good for the price. It’s smoothing and sets my face well enough. It’s white though and will show in flash. I also only use it with a darker foundation because it lightens up my face quite a bit.
Bryden L.
MISSOULA, MT
Review for: Sheer more...
I used this powder for YEARS to set my makeup so I definitely think it works great for the price but I have since moved on to more high end setting powders but I would definitely recommend for a beauty on a budget.
Cierra K.
Opelousas , LA
It’s a great powder it’s cheap so it won’t break your bank account it’s a good powder I bake with it and I set my foundation with it as well it’s such a great powder I definitely do recommend this powder
Kristine J.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Sheer more...
This is the only translucent powder I use. I don’t really bake my face that much because I have dry skin but the areas I do bake are my undereyes and over my nose and smile lines. It does what its supposed to do and is only 6$ what a steal
Ellie O.
It's a good powder! Great for baking and setting your face. It can wash you out so be careful with that but it does a nice job. Container is somewhat bulky but it comes with a powder puff which is nice!
Lauren M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Sheer more...
I think it smoothed my makeup but other than that I didn’t really see much of a difference. I don’t think it helped my makeup stay on longer nor did it help with creases under my eyes or my smile lines.
Kayla K.
Fayetteville , GA
This powder gives the WORST flashback I have ever seen in my life. Granted because it is an HD powder, I expected some flashback. Even with the smallest amount you are still gonna flashback like a blank canvas 😫
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.