BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Jocelyn A.
Stockbridge, GA
very nice product. no fall out, doesn’t dry you out, anything bad. this is a great brand in general.
Jennifer L.
N Franklin, CT
I love this stuff, it does the very same thing makeup forever HD does it just wont cost you the same.
Elizabeth W.
North Platte, NE
Review for: Sheer more...
Great for setting the face. Wether is baking or by blending. Last forever and doesn't break the bank.
Becka F.
Pelham, AL
I have loved this product since day one. I have oily skin and I have no problems with this powder.
Dawn K.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this stuff. Light. Goes on smooth. Goes on evenly. I actually also use it for contouring too.
Stacey H.
Arlington, WA
Review for: Sheer more...
I have combination dry skin for reference. I love to set my under eyes with this and it doesn’t cake
Riley H.
Anderson
Worked very good to eliminate the shininess and oiliness on my face and give me a nice smooth finish
Jasmine M.
Canton, GA
this is a great drugstore finisher. it makes everything come together and it's so light on your skin
Beth P.
Bluffton, SC
This stuff really is a great value, I’ll reach for it when I’m looking for lighter setting/coverage.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
I bought this off of a youtubers recommendation. Its ok, it seems to do the job and very affordable.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.