BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Jackie N.
Review for: Sheer more...
Lots of product for price, but can be messy. And you do get some flash back, but over all I like it.
Its A.
It sets my makeup very well and works for oily skin it’s great for an all day look 🖤 id buy it again
Taelore H.
I like this product but it is very light and flashback isn’t the best. It has a smooth finish though.
Brittany B.
Crossville, TN
Not too bad for a setting powder :) awesome price and it does what it's supposed to. Highly suggested
Brooke T.
Waynesville, OH
Love how this sets looks that you need. Esp with a setting spray perfection/ the price is so fair too
Nkaug Hmoob V.
Forest Lake
Love this product it's lightweight and works well. Love that it's affordable and has a lot of product
Amber A.
Franklinton , LA
I love that I can get this product at such an affordable price but still have the high quality finish
Victoria R.
Perris, CA
Sets my face pretty well. I love to highlight my face and this product definitely meets my standards.
Harriet P.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Elf products are great. The price is awesome. Can be hard to find in a store but can order it online.
Kayla D.
Love this powder. It really is great for baking your face. I just don't only because of my dry skin.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.