BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Sierra S.
Fort Dix, NJ
Review for: Sheer, Shimmer more...
Affordable, vegan, and marvelous quality. Finished up all my looks and lasts all day. Urge you to try
Dominique C.
Crofton , MD
Love it for my photoshoots. It really exposes the HD when my pictures are taken. Inexpensive product.
Glendy D.
Review for: Sheer more...
I actually didn’t like it ): it’s a fine powder so it goes everywhere and it make me sneeze so much.
Montaiya J.
Hampton, VA
This powder works really well but you have to be careful to not apply to much or you have a flashback
Elizabeth F.
Akron
Review for: Sheer more...
This product works really well at setting your makeup. You get an airbrush finish that lasts all day!
Jenny R.
Portland, OR
I love it. It does what it's suppose to do. Doesn't leave flashbacks when I take pictures with flash.
Cheyenne N.
This is a really great and really inexpensive loose powder I use this to bake as well as set my face.
Felicia M.
For the price this is a very good product! It is very white so there is back lash from a photo flash.
Miah S.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Love love love love elf!!! Especially their brushes. And the price is great too! Super happy with elf
Its A.
It sets my makeup very well and works for oily skin it’s great for an all day look 🖤 id buy it again
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.