BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Taylor B.
Parish, NY
Works great and lasts a long time. I use as setting powder. A little goes a long way. Love under my eyes
Katia L.
Woodbridge, VA
Completely in love with this powder, one of the best face products I've ever tried. Totally recommend it
💜👩👨👦👧👶💜 P.
Cutler bay
Love this powder goes with any foundation any skin tone. Blend in well .perfect for everyday make up use.
Lauren M.
Elmhurst, IL
I use this product everyday. I’ve tried more expensive brands, but this works just as well if not better
Celeste S.
Wildomar, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
One of my favorite on the budget translucent powders that can be used in so many was for various reasons
Deborah A.
Baltimore
Hated it! Made me look ghostly, had so much flashback I looked like someone threw baby powder at my face
Rhaquel N.
I love this powder it makes my skin look soft, smooth, and pretty its inexpensive and a great beautifier
Marylou M.
Brighton, MA
Great for a few hours but felt as though it wore of quickly. Was okay with a second application mid day.
Emilie S.
Waxhaw
Review for: Sheer more...
I’m pretty sure this is just baby powder in a container, it gives major flashback and I hate this powder
Jackie G.
Milwaukee, WI
Works great for setting the undereye and the whole face. It leaves your whole face very smooth and matte.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.