BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
soto 🙃.
Riverside
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder is super good and affordable it applies nicely on the skin on top of foundation and concealer
britney g.
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
i absolutely hated this powder it tinted me yellow, i couldn’t save my makeup at all. wouldn’t recommend
Petra M.
Roswell
Really love this powder, no flashback it sets everything perfectly, and it feels really light on my skin,
Johanna A.
Esto es la maravilla real me sella mi maquillaje y me deja la piel suave lo recomiendo siempre me encanta
Blanca E.
Twentynine Palms, CA
It’s okay but the only problem it has is that it doesn’t stay on my face depending on which protect I use
Rachel C.
While this product looked smooth, it made my face look ghostly and I can't deal with that. Use sparingly.
Drake F.
Duson, LA
Such an amazing product. Very great price too in case you're in a pinch. Elf makes some amazing products!
Victoria S.
Fredericktown, OH
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this Powder. Super inexpensive and works great. I bought two of them because I liked it so much!
Heather H.
Hico, WV
Goes on very smooth. Truly translucent, no white-cast, no added coverage. Good for setting under eyes.
Ashlyn S.
Perkinston, MS
Nice for the price. Worked great for me. I feel like it has a bit of a white cast on my face if I bake
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.