BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Bobbie H.
Republic, OH
So this actually does work but occasionally leaves white loves and stops working after around 5 hours.
Analyse J.
Del city , OK
I do love the product my experience was great I love the price just as much I will continue to get this
Jaden R.
Review for: Sheer more...
I did not like this powder it has a lot of flash back but it dose have a matte finish and easy to apply
Amy F.
Mitchell, IN
Great product! I was skeptical at first because it was so cheap but I was very pleasantly surprised!!!
andrea r.
Belleville, IL
Wasn’t a super big fan. I’ve used others that I loved a lotttt more. I also kind of like the dewy look.
Nadene W.
River Falls, WI
This stuff is great! It's affordable it leaves your skin feeling super soft! And it sets your make up
April K.
Clinton
Review for: Sheer more...
It’s a pretty good setting powder but it does have slight flashback. It’s good for brightening as well.
Stephanie K.
I love using this powder when i think my face looks a bit shiny or greasy. It really does work wonders.
Briana S.
Waltham, MA
I love this product! I use it to set my foundation or set my under eyes. Super soft, gets the job done.
Nomi W.
Deerfield
Amazing product! Matte finish, and super easy to use. Even coverage and perfect for a light complexion
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.