BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Hunny Q.
San Diego , CA
This product really sets in the powders and concealer and it helps with the flash when taking pictures
Jaden R.
Review for: Sheer more...
I did not like this powder it has a lot of flash back but it dose have a matte finish and easy to apply
Brianna H.
Works amazing . Super affordable . Leaves face with a flawless finish . Great quality for amazing price
andrea r.
Lewistown
Wasn’t a super big fan. I’ve used others that I loved a lotttt more. I also kind of like the dewy look.
Hannah C.
Floyd, IA
This is a really nice setting powder for the price! It is good for setting the whole face and undereyes
Sarah O.
Fort Gay, WV
Great product. I use it daily. It’s very light and feels great. I highly recommend. Great for all ages.
Natasha J.
Wichita, KS
Sets everything very well, without looking powdery. My make up stayed put all day! Worked wonderfully!
Briana S.
Waltham, MA
I love this product! I use it to set my foundation or set my under eyes. Super soft, gets the job done.
Athena W.
Stockton, CA
I do not like it because it makes me look very powdery and I do not like it it makes me look really dry
Katie C.
love this powder! it works so well to set your makeup/ bake your face! everyone should go and get one!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.