BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Emilie S.
Waxhaw
Review for: Sheer more...
I’m pretty sure this is just baby powder in a container, it gives major flashback and I hate this powder
Erissa C.
Phoenix
Love this shear powder. Very good quality for a good price and it lasts awhile!I buy over and over again.
Kylee O.
Sand Springs, OK
Love this stuff! It sets so well! Makes my makeup look very matte and flawless! This is my go to powder!
mama-millenial m.
Review for: Sheer more...
I use this product to set my u see eyes and oily areas on my face it’s a great product and a great value
Taylor B.
Hannibal, NY
Works great and lasts a long time. I use as setting powder. A little goes a long way. Love under my eyes
Cassidy J.
Deep Run
Review for: Sheer more...
this powder works well but it is definitely messy. everytime i use it, i end up with powder all over me.
Elizabeth H.
Las vegas, Nv
I love this! I'm a mother so I am always on the look out for a great deal. It makes my face look flawless
Petra M.
Roswell
Really love this powder, no flashback it sets everything perfectly, and it feels really light on my skin,
💜👩👨👦👧👶💜 P.
Cutler bay
Love this powder goes with any foundation any skin tone. Blend in well .perfect for everyday make up use.
Blanca E.
Twentynine Palms, CA
It’s okay but the only problem it has is that it doesn’t stay on my face depending on which protect I use
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.