BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Samantha T.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Good as a setting powder or to cover shine. The packaging is terrible though. It is very loose and messy.
Rachel C.
While this product looked smooth, it made my face look ghostly and I can't deal with that. Use sparingly.
Elysia S.
I love this. I have oily skin and it keeps my skin from being oily. It gives a great airbrushed finished.
Shanah F.
bethel springs
This is my favorite! I love how smooth and rich it is! And cleans up very easy! I definitely recommend it
Hayle K.
I absolutely LOVE this product , Not Only Cause It Adds A Beautiful Finish, But It's Super Affordable !!
Jewls M.
Light on my face and complikemts my make up great without making it look caky or over powering the makeup
Elizabeth H.
Las vegas, Nv
I love this! I'm a mother so I am always on the look out for a great deal. It makes my face look flawless
Katie N.
Review for: Sheer more...
AMAZING PRODUCT! Leaves my face looking super smooth and super matte and keeps the oil and shine at bay!
Taylor B.
Hannibal, NY
Works great and lasts a long time. I use as setting powder. A little goes a long way. Love under my eyes
Aidan M.
New Bern
Sometimes clumps, although not too bad. Does its job well, is especially good for mattifying lip sticks.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.