BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Summer J.
Atlanta
Review for: Sheer more...
Really love this product and feel it’s super underrated. Doesn’t have flashback and doesn’t dry out skin.
Emilie S.
Waxhaw
Review for: Sheer more...
I’m pretty sure this is just baby powder in a container, it gives major flashback and I hate this powder
Olivia P.
Mattoon, IL
Bakes and sets any look wonderfully, very affordable for those who want beauty but at a drug store price.
Praniya J.
Plano, TX
Gives ur skin a very natural glow and is an amazing skin tint.. very affordable and is a very grand brand
Alexis K.
Heard people raving so had to try out for my self and it is pretty amazing. Keeps me shine free all day
Sam P.
Keeps face extremely soft and in place all day. Not good for baking though! like it for all over the face
Sydney t.
Makes your skin feel soft and smooth, but tends to make your skin look whiter. Has flashback in pictures.
Rhaquel N.
I love this powder it makes my skin look soft, smooth, and pretty its inexpensive and a great beautifier
Savannah P.
Clanton
Works great for my skin type. Sets well with my foundation and leaves a great matte finish that i like!!!
Alexandra T.
Lewisburg, TN
It does it's job! It makes my foundation smooth and holds everything in place all night! I love using it!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.