BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Eliana J.
Redwood City, CA
I have oily skin. This product didn't do much. it was like buying any old powder. I wouldn't buy it again.
Julia L.
Deridder, LA
I love this stuff. this is the best setting power I have yet to try. it keeps my makeup in place perfectly.
Brianne M.
Elkhorn, NE
This powder works really well to make the face matte. The only issue I have is that it can be very messy.
Viridiana V.
Palmdale , CA
This powder is good to set your makeup with but not for baking I tried several times and see no difference.
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
I heard this is great for baking the face . So i have made a purchase online can't wait until i can try it
Nafisa A.
Hicksville, NY
This is great as a highlighter used under the eyes and it gives you the perfect amount of shimmer as well.
Yisell G.
Does the job, and for the price it is a great product. Stays in place all day and give you a matte finish.
Mia H.
Albany, KY
I would love to try out this e.l.f. High definition powder it sounds like it would do a good job on my face
Cindy T.
I am a huge fan of E.L.F, but I have to day that I was not impressed with this power. It was plain messy.
Jules D.
I love love love this setting powder. Really works wonders for me. Especially for those long days at work.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.