BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Kacey K.
spring Hill
Purchased at: Walmart
Didn’t love this setting powder. For such a low price it’s not bad but it left my face with a weird finish.
Cindy T.
I am a huge fan of E.L.F, but I have to day that I was not impressed with this power. It was plain messy.
Katherine F.
Universal Cty, TX
Great bang for your buck! Great for T zone oil control. Lightweight, matte finish. Photo ready in seconds!
Jacqueline Z.
I use this to set my foundation and I'm really liking the results, its not bad for the price, and it works.
Charlotte F.
Spokane
It's just a white powder. It adds nothing to your makeup look and just leaves you looking cakey and weird.
Chrismary D.
Bronx, NY
Amazing powder! Can be compared to Makeup Forever HD's HD Powder. It's super fine and goes on flawlessly.
Miacela B.
Tucson
It was great! It had a little cast over your skin if you didn't blend it but otherwise it was really great.
Pangkou V.
Anchorage, AK
I use this as a setting powder and it makes my skin feel real soft! I have a backup just in case I run out!
abs P.
Richmond
Purchased at: Target
A perfect powder to Cake and bake your face with. Pure color and blends well with most other face powders.
Denise B.
Proctorville, OH
Gives makeup a really good finished look, like how it goes on, good product for the money, would buy again.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.