e.l.f. Cosmetics HD Mattifying Cream Foundation

HD Mattifying Cream Foundation - This high-definition, oil-free, lightweight e.l.f. Cosmetics HD Mattifying Cream Foundation is perfect for normal to oily skin types. The cream-to-powder formula minimizes fine lines and leaves a natural, long-lasting, matte finish. Includes a compact sponge for easy application and portable beauty. Cruelty free and vegan. - HD Mattifying Cream Foundation see more...

Tiffany L.
Staten Island
This foundation is probably the best 6$ I’ve ever spent. It’s easy to apply when I’m rushing on the go. It’s very lightweight, less is definitely more. It does come with a pad to apply but I would definitely use a regular foundation brush for better coverage. I get compliments on the way my skin looks with it on and when I tell people it’s elf they are so shocked!
Katie G.
Dahlonega, GA
Absolutely such a great dupe for the higher end brands. Simple to use with any foundation brush and is definitely very bendable. I would definitely purchase this again. I usually like to use the same brand foundation as concealer to make sure that it is all seamless, BUT this foundation is so great and full coverage. I am so impressed!!
Kara E.
Collierville, TN
This matte foundation is good, but there is a fine line between too little and too much. It definitely needs to be paired with a primer, and I usually only use this in the winter as any sweat makes it a little tar-y
Camryn H.
Hello once again ,
E.l.f cosmetics let's talk . This product has brought me so much coverage . And it's very easy to apply to my skin . Definitely has a matte finish . I would most certainly buy this again !!
Natalie A.
Northglenn , CO
It's not my all time favorite powder , but for the price I think it's a great product ! Gets rid of that annoying shine and it's a great one to throw in your bag for touch ups throughout the day
Roxana R.
miami, FL
HD MATTIFYING CREAM FOUNDATION of ELF brand excellent product for mixed skins to fat since it is free of fat its duration is not high but if we put a good prime and sealed with powder it can be useful for the day to day its coverage is average se Can work and diffuse very easy personally apply it with a brush so that its coverage is a little higher it leaves your skin quite natural and the best its affordable price
Nathalie M.
Doral, FL
This Elf's Mattifying Cream Foundation is awesome! Firstly , because is oil free and doesn't let your face look greasy (which I honestly hate plus it ruined my pictures lol) , it has a good coverage and is very soft and concentrated product, a small amount will be enough!
Dawn S.
Allentown, PA
Obsessed with the elf matting products!!! It was perfect for my combination skin!! I did get 98% coverage from it,so not complaining !! Best part it's so light !! Told everyone about it !!! It's a must have
Miranda D.
I liked this foundation. I usually use tarte or bare minerals but sometimes when it's not in the budget at the moment I force myself to resort to something cheaper. Because of the price I had low expectations for this. My face is very oily and a lot of foundation just doesn't seem to last all day. I used this along with my favorite primer and it lasted all day. For an inexpensive mattifying primer.. this held up well for me! I would definitely use again!
Sequoia H.
Westlake, OH
I love the brand E.l.f they always have good products. This foundation is very good for people with oily skin in my opinion since it is mattifying. It was easy to apply and it gave me a lot of coverage but I personally like liquid foundations but this is still a very good foundation and I would certainly use it again!
Alina E.
Philadelphia, PA
Is it good and worth it ive been wanting to try elf just to see hows the quality