BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

HD Mattifying Cream Foundation - This high-definition, oil-free, lightweight e.l.f. Cosmetics HD Mattifying Cream Foundation is perfect for normal to oily skin types. The cream-to-powder formula minimizes fine lines and leaves a natural, long-lasting, matte finish. Includes a compact sponge for easy application and portable beauty. Cruelty free and vegan. - HD Mattifying Cream Foundation see more...

Jessica W.
PERFECT for on the go! I always keep one of these in my purse. Super affordable and is great for touch ups at any point in the day, no matter where you are. The texture is super creamy and blends well. A little goes a long way. The packaging is pretty sturdy as well. Bargain and totally useful!
Taylor L.
Ottawa, OH
This stuff is amazing! I use this everyday and Would never buy anything else. Works wonders and will buy again
Kara E.
Collierville , TN
This matte foundation is good, but there is a fine line between too little and too much. It definitely needs to be paired with a primer, and I usually only use this in the winter as any sweat makes it a little tar-y
Katie G.
Dahlonega, GA
Absolutely such a great dupe for the higher end brands. Simple to use with any foundation brush and is definitely very bendable. I would definitely purchase this again. I usually like to use the same brand foundation as concealer to make sure that it is all seamless, BUT this foundation is so great and full coverage. I am so impressed!!
Sequoia H.
Westlake, OH
I love the brand E.l.f they always have good products. This foundation is very good for people with oily skin in my opinion since it is mattifying. It was easy to apply and it gave me a lot of coverage but I personally like liquid foundations but this is still a very good foundation and I would certainly use it again!
Dakota B.
Dubuque
This is probably my favorite foundation for my skin type, its lightweight, super easy to apply and super cheap. It has lasted me longer than most foundations every has. I have combination skin and still looks great. I highly recommend this product to others.
Camille C.
Saint Cloud, MN
I have the white color of this for setting powder and I like it. It keeps my face from getting oily all day and it's super soft on my skin. The only problem is that it doesn't blend super well so it takes me a while to make it look natural
Larissa T.
This really does have a mate finish. The consistency is almost like cream to powder and has a great finish. I didn't expect this to come out really good and it did! I dust wish the color range was wider. I would still buy again though!
Ellie B.
Woodward, OK
Elf products are always a win for me! I'm a mom so I don't like to spend a ton of money on my makeup but elf always gives me good quality products at a great price. This powder has good coverage and leaves my skin nice and matte.
Heather M.
Lakeland, FL
I'm not a fan whatsoever. I think it dries out the skin way too much. If you have oily skin it might work better. I feel like they could improve and change this some. I wouldn't buy again. It really depends on your skin, I guess.
Alina E.
Philadelphia, PA
Is it good and worth it ive been wanting to try elf just to see hows the quality