BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rich and creamy hd blush naturally sculpts and highlights the cheekbones for a soft-focus effect that is great for everyday use. The vitamin e enriched formula conditions and hydrates the skin for a healthy, radiant glow. Velvety soft, lightweight and highly pigmented color creates a long-lasting result for all day wear.

• I have been looking for a cream blush and have heard this is a du...1 Answers
  • I never used a liquid blush, how do you blend this in where it lo...1 Answers
  • What is the best method of application for this product? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "A tiny little bit goes a long way with this, but the color is absolutely beautiful (as are the other colors in this line)!" in 8 reviews
Adriana C.
I wanted to like this product, I really did but I ended up really hating it. Maybe it was the color i chose but it just did NOT work for me. When I purchased it and pumped some on my hand I was super excited. One pump distributes SO much product and the color pay off was amazing so naturally I was super excited. Boy was I wrong. The color did NOT blend out on the cheeks at all. It was so difficult to work with, I just looked like a messed up clown. I tried blending it out and when I finally stopped I wanted to see how it wore so maybe I could get another color less loud (not leaving the house because I looked nuts). The formula just dried down to a choppy mess. I purchased a purpleish color, I don't have the name because I chucked it from my collection. Maybe they changed the formula so it might be worth a try but I say move onto something else.
Kimberly M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
It's kind of shocking when I find a range of inexpensive products that perform as well as their luxury dupes, and this product in particular does not disappoint. It's literally an exact match in texture, pigment and staying power as the MUFE HD blush range. Tip: because the color payoff is so intense, go lightly with it-the pump will dispense a LOT of product, so press it down just a tiny bit, otherwise you'll waste it, and use a dampened Beauty Blender after you apply-makes it much, much easier to blend. Fingers just don't cut it.
Brianna R.
This blush is perfect for the summer, when it starts to become too hot and sticky for products that are heavy. While this product is light weight and creamy, it is nothing but amazing and pigmented. I am absolutely in love with this product, as it is affordable and perfect for any occasion. There are an array of shades for any skin tone and is perfect for people with dry, oily, or combination skin. It is comparable to many cream high end blushes. Absolutely amazing.
Jessica B.
The colours are gorgeous but on me, someone who is paler than pale, they looking like children's makeup.

You know, that creamy sort of for-play-only product. Or like I am four and playing with my mom's makeup for the first time. In other words, not worth it for me. But given the light texture to the formula, the pigments and the fact that you don't have to use a lot, this may be good on those with darker skin than myself and who are better with liquid blush.
Catherine S.
I got a lighter Elf liquid blush at the Dollar Tree. I was like 'omg hey! Elf is at the dollar tree. Score!' But when I bought it I tried it out right away. I always wanted to see how lïquid blushes worked but this one was no so great in my opinion. I like my blush to look as natural as possible. And when I put this on its the total opposite from natural. If you put the tiniest bit, it doesn't blend great, and looks blotchy. It also feels really heavy.
Michaela W.
Parrish, FL
I own E.l.f.'s HD Blush in the color "Headliner" It seemed to be the most natural blush color that e.l.f. offered in this type. I found some of the colors to be way too bright or hot pink. This blush is seriously pigmented, i use about 1/4 pump (not even a full pump) per cheek when I'm wanting some extra color. I love how pigmented this product it and how long it lasts because you aren't using much product when you do use it. I would purchase it again.
Lana K.
Locust Valley, NY
Elf cosmetics has some great pricing for cruelty free makeup. I picked it up just for 3$. Blush is super pigmented, I love that it comes with a pump, all you need is just a little of product and believe me that one bottle is going to last you forever) I highly suggest to pump a little bit of product on the back of your hand and apply it with a brush on your face, that way you can control the amount of blush you are applying
Marisabel G.
Es buen producto por el precio, sin embargo su aplicación no es tan sencilla. Tienes que colocarlo en la parte posterior de tu mano para tomarlo con la brocha, lo cual hace que te ensucies. La consistencia no es muy cremosa para tomarlo con la brocha, pero creo que a la vez es adecuada para que te dure por mucho tiempo en el rostro. Es algo complicado de usar, hay que agarrarle el truco. No creo que lo compraría de nuevo
Tiffany D.
Isom, KY
Review for: Elf Light Pink
I bought this at dollar tree and at first I was a little skeptical given it being a cream blush but when I used it I fell in love with it. it is so smooth and creamy and is super easy to apply. the only thing I will say is that depending on how intense you want it to look you only want to use 1 to 1/2 pump onto the back of your hand and dab it with a blush brush for much easier application.
Samantha R.
Gloster, LA
Like others have said it is beyond pigmented so if you're even close to fair it becomes a miss :( BUT it is smooth it is long wearing that crap took forever to wash off my wrist; and it comes in very pretty colors. Instead of using it as a blush or just throwing it away I use it as a lip stain/type thing, which it works perfectly for and I love it that way!
Chelsey M.
New Victoria, NS
What is the best way to apply this blush
mona k.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Is it pigmented
Karina M.
Targoviste
Is it good for dry skin?
Flor H.
Austin, Tx
Where can this be bought?
Shelby C.
Does this make you blush look good?