BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #37 in Lip Stain

Gotta Glow Lip Tint - This innovative e.l.f. Cosmetics Gotta Glow Lip Tint reacts with the chemistry of your lips to deliver a personalized, perfect shade of pink, berry or peach! The ethereal hue gives a sheer flush of color that enhances the natural beauty of your lips. The gel-based formula glides on smoothly and is infused with Shea butter to moisturize and nourish. Cruelty free and vegan. - Gotta Glow Lip Tint see more...

Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Perfect Berry
This was a nice little surprise I bought it without reading the box so I assumed it was a deep purple lipstick or is not I purchased the berry shade.o was also worried about the smell because in the past elf lipsticks have had an overwhelming fruity smell to them so I have always stayed away but thought I would give this a shot . It's a very smooth chapstick consistency that is not sticky at all.it has no smell to me and as far as the color the box claims it is self adjusting to your own lips mine turned a light pink mauve (my lips but better)which I like so this has currently replaced my Chapstick for now .
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Perfect Peach, Other
This is a great, affordable option to try out the "color-adjusting lip product" trend. It looks like a clear balm upon first application, but then reacts with your lips to create a sheer, pink wash of color that also lingers as a bit of a stain once the balm has worn off. Creates a really pretty, natural look, and the balm is nice and hydrating on the lips, not sticky or greasy feeling at all. I keep this in my purse to use on the go, as it's easy to apply without a mirror and the color is subtle enough that it doesn't look crazy if it's not perfectly on my lips. Love it!
Melina L.
Conyers, GA
Review for: Perfect Berry
This product was a pleasant surprise. I was sitting in the beauty aisle holding different lip colors in my hand completely indecisive. All of a sudden, I look up and see these 3 gotta glow lip tints. I LOVE berry colors. I quickly looked on pinterest and google for some pictures others may have posted and decided to grab it. The price is great and the lip color is "personalized" based on your lips. It is a very pretty color and very smooth, moisturizing product.
Katelyn E.
Review for: Perfect Peach
I have started loving lip tints after I bought this one. I was really skeptical about how well they work, but I love this and it is easy to apply and feels nice on my lips. This prompted me to buy others more expensive and long lasting
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
So I purchased the peach color and it gives me such a night slight color and glow to my lips. It is very moisturizing and lasts a long time. The only negative thing I would say about it is that is does dry out quickly but it's doesn't bother me that much. I would definitely try the other colors in the future.
sabina ⛅.
Los Angeles
Review for: Perfect Berry
Right now, this is my FAVE lip product!! It goes on pretty sheer (even though the appearance looks the black or dark purple) but it layers really nicely. It is very moisturising! And doesn't dry out your lips. I absolutely love this product it looks very natural and just deepens your natural lip colour a little bit with one swipe but then gets more intense.
Leigh Ann F.
Review for: Perfect Berry
I purchased at CVS because I wanted a berry color for fall, but not too dark. This color achieves that look and is very moisturizing! Nice packaging and long lasting tint. I have used only a few times but would purchase again!
Rachael G.
Review for: Perfect Berry
Feels nice, but this color is so awful! I'm fair skinned, and thought it would be more red/blue- like a berry! Nope, it's dark purple/blue. It's horrible on me. I looked like I had hypothermia, lol. I may try this again in another color. This brand is inexpensive and usually really nice.
Brandy Y.
Lyndon Sta, WI
Review for: Perfect Berry
I am not an avid user of lip tints, however I am a huge fan of elf so I figured I'd buy this to test it out. The packaging caught my eye, very neat. I only gave 4 stars bc it's not very long lasting, however it is only a lip tint not lipstick so I'm not sure how long they're meant to last
Geannis C.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Review for: Perfect Peach, Perfect Berry, Other
My favorite lip stain lipstick! The berry one provides the perfect color for my lips and last a long time even thru eating and drinking. Cute packaging and very affordable price! Exceeded my expectations so much that I bought all 3 shades, I'd recommend to everyone.