e.l.f. Cosmetics Glitter Gloss, Crystal Cranberry uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.e.l.f. Cosmetics Glitter Gloss, Crystal Cranberry uploaded by Monica I.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
First, I just have to say, this stuff smells FANTASTIC! It's smells super sweet. I'm still not sure if that's a good thing as I have a MAJOR sweet tooth, but just thought I'd mention it. It's the first thing I noticed and I've never 'smelled' a lipstick before. Glosses/ fun ones, sure. Not an actual lipstick.
As for long-wear, not my go-to. It has really good color and smell, but wears off after a couple hours. I need something with more wearing power. I don't have time to check my lipstick or makeup for that matter, often.
Brittany D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not much of a gloss person. I used to be but i love matte lipsticks or lip creams. Glosses feel to sticky and tacky for my liking. I purchased at walmart i believe and the color lasts for a few hours . But i take it off or reapply a few hours later as the sticky feeling i dont like or the color faded more than i liked it to. I would not purchase especially the glittery one. Maybe id purchase for my daughter
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got this, and I really like it! I've had bad luck with most elf lipsticks I've tried because they all seem to go on hot pink, but I didn't have that issue with this one. It's smooth, moisturizing, and not too bright, which is nice because I like to wear a more natural look. This lipstick also doesn't have too sweet of a smell or taste, which can be an issue with other kinds of elf lipstick.
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like it!... I've had bad luck with most elf lipsticks I've tried because they all seem to go on hot pink, but I didn't have that issue with this one. It's smooth, moisturizing, and not too bright, which is nice because I like to wear a more natural look. This lipstick also doesn't have too sweet of a smell or taste, which can be an issue with other kinds of elf lipstick.
Morgan L.
Chicago
There are a couple of beautiful shades like the bronze shade but it is off putting to feel actual chinks of glitter on my lips. They are quite sticky but it is all almost worth it when I find that right share. The shimmer/ glitter is not subtle in the slightest. It's great if you want to be seen (which I don't).
Nikki B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of this product. It had a bit of a sticky texture that I didn't care for. It is easy to use but it doesn't stay on as nicely as expected. Not very long lasting. The price is low but you get what you pay for in this particular case so it's worth paying the extra and getting something else.
Alejandra B.
Grayling, MI
i love this shows some color but makes the outfit come together with some sparkle. i didn't buy it a friend had bought it for me. very easy to apply i love how it just slips on. its somewhat long lasting after a few drinks i have to reply it on. i would very much buy this item agiain.
Jazmine W.
Brooklyn, NY
When I say I love eye lip face products I mean that so much. Their products are amazing and so cheap it makes me smile every time I go to the e.l.f. Store in New York City to buy some products I can come out with 2 bags full of products and spend no more than $50 ..
Maze W.
Fort Campbell, KY
This is a go to!!
I always put it in the middle of my lips, on top of a dark color and oh my goddddd it looks so good, the only reason I wouldn't give it five stars is because it's very sticky and that's not really my thing. But it's give and take.
Chelsey V.
Pittsburg, CA
I didn't like the glitter. It looked a little cheap. Packaging was standard. It didn't last long, but it is just a lip gloss. I got it at target but there's better deals on their website. I wouldn't buy this again.
maisie b.
Christchurch
Is this glittery and if so are the glitter parts chunky or fine?
Aileen R.
Santo domingo
It takes off easy?
Jessica K.
Rocky Mount, NC
Does this product dry your lips out?