E.l.f. Cosmetics Full Skincare Kit uploaded by Sherrie C.E.l.f. Cosmetics Full Skincare Kit uploaded by Ariadna

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How E.l.f. Cosmetics Full Skincare Kit i placed ...Be the first to answer!
  • I've been rather intrigued and interested in trying these product...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this but don't know if it's meant for dr...1 Answers
E.l.f. Cosmetics Full Skincare Kit
  • "My favorite item was also the eye cream, I've been using this line for about a week now and I plan to continue using it" in 2 reviews
  • "This skincare kit worked really good on my skin and in my own words it actually took care of my skin so i just absolutely loved it" in 1 review
Emily G.
Emily G.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Oh em gee! This skin care is absolutely amazing! It has mainly water in it and no harsh chemicals in it so it leaves your skin feeling smooth! The smell is very faint but fresh! They have jojoba oil so you know that you're getting good natural ingredients in your skin!! Love this set!
Gretchen R.
Gretchen R.
Wichita , Ks
I love this system. I like the price point and feel that my skin has gotten so much better when I have used it. I have combination skin and I don't feel it dries me out or adds to much oil to my skin. It's an amazing system that I recommend to anyone who is one a budget.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Visalia, CA
This kit is great! Elf is amazing. I have oily - sensitive skin this kit don't irritant my skin whatsoever.
Blaine F.
Blaine F.
Nevada, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this not too long ago and I was highly disappointed. It was extremely over priced for what it was, the eye cream was absolutely pointless. I tested it out for about a week, and it made no difference in the under eye circles or bags. The facewash was very harsh on my skin I could immediately tell after rinsing it off; the moisturizer on the other hand was OK, but nothing great. Another thing that disappointed me was the bottles it came in. I thought they were going to be super awesome because it was a pump bottle but it seems that the moisturizer either ran out after one week, or the pump got plugged up.. highly disappointed in this product.
Nikkk R.
Nikkk R.
Saint Albans, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this kit. I have combination skin and now it's not dry what so ever! I did break out a little bit but I did go camping the other day and wasn't able to wash my face before bed... Could be my bad not ELF's. But it's all very smooth and doesn't feel greasy like many others do. But as said many times on here the eye cream doesn't do much. I still use it... Not sure why.. Lol I don't really need it though thankfully.
Latifa Y.
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the skin so it's really nice and has night cream and day cream and also has a mask I think and some nourishing lotion for your face I like the night cream could actually Monzer I just my face I like you when you wake up will you have a good drive face and I have like I have stuff to use I have like a master in the wash off every morning with and I used a little bit day night cream to make a moisturizing and nice are you like this I recommanded you guy
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Carbondale
Beauty Junkie Expert
Elf has really stepped up their game. I've been using their products for years, but I'd usually only buy 1 or 2 things because I didn't need to get them high-end. Now, almost my entire makeup collection is from Elf. I can't believe how good everything is. The skin care line is an ultimate bargain and everything works well. My skin feels amazing and I will be purchasing again
Desiree M.
Desiree M.
Clifton, NJ
I have many elf skin products and love the packaging as it symbolizes hydration. I bought through the website itself. It doesn't have a nice smell, smells kind of woody, but it certainly moistures, overly for oily skin. I would recommend for drier skin and wish they would come out with skincare products that specializes in different skin types.
Makenzie  P.
Makenzie P.
Cedar Hills , UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this line of elf skin care when my skin was breaking out and not in a good place. I decided to try it because it was so affordable and if it didn't work I wouldn't be out to much money. I immediately saw results from using this line! Who knew great skin care could be so inexpensive! My skin is now cleared up and in much better shape!
Jovaugn C.
Jovaugn C.
Apopka
You're definitely getting your money's worth for this product. It's a cheap yet amazing solution for beautiful skin. Using the products in steps starting off your day not only gives you a nice clean canvas for makeup but also clear skin for days you just want to go bare faced. Absolutely loved it and would mind spending the money on it again.
Delaney Z.
Delaney Z.
Owosso, MI
Does this stuff actually work? I've been breaking out a lot lately on my face and I think its time to try a different skincare kit. Does it leave you skin oily after?? Also is it cheap?
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Does this compare to higher in brands? Like belif or first aid beauty? Is it good for dry skin?
TheStyle C.
TheStyle C.
Lithonia, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've noticed the new e.l.f skincare line at My local Walmart, and I'm just curious to know how effective it is for Women like Myself who are 40+ and seeking to prevent, and reverse signs of aging?
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Where can you find this and what is the cost?
Anna P.
Anna P.
Columbia
Does elf have anything that works for pore minimizing? Thanks!