BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

short description is not available

• What's the best way to apply this? What skin type does this work ...4 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? D...2 Answers
  • How good is this palette? Is it also good for someone with sensit...1 Answers
Tristian M.
Oldfort, TN
The colors blend very well. I like that you can change the color scheme to make your own palette. You can choose with palette suits you that day and if a different one another day. You are getting your money's worth. You get four different colors. I recommend this product really great for contouring.
Amelia R.
Its not full coverage, its very light weight, last about 4 hours and then you need to retouch. I like, its very creamy and it makes you look fresh. The different shades allow you to even out the colors of your face. I would recommend it to someone who doesn't like to have heavy make up on.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I received this palette for my birthday and I have it in fair/light. I think this is a real good choice for a foundation palette. You can multitask with it, as well. From foundation and concealing to priming for eyeshadow, this palette is bomb. You can cream contour and highlight if you get the palettes in other colors. The product is creamy and looks natural. I love it and would recommend it.
Kenda C.
I purchased this on a whim. I got the deep/dark palette. I am in LOVE with it. I love the way I can mix the shades to get a perfect look for me. I've decided that I prefer it as my daily look. It's light and sheer and just enough coverage. It's a great steal for only $6. Great investment.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Light/Medium
The formula in these foundations provide absolutely no coverage, the product looks sheer over your skin. The compact design and concept is great but falls short at delivering. Yes its inexpensive but still doesn't perform.
Ashley D.
I think this is a great beginners palette. You can mix and match different colors t find your perfect shade! They're easy to blend with a medium coverage. Very creamy. I wouldn't say they're great for oily skin. But I would definitely recommend!
Lauren P.
Granite Falls , NC
I love the foundation palette. It's great because of the different shades so you can mix and match and blend to match you perfectly. It lasts all day for the most part. My skin is dry and this works for me granted I always moisturizer and apply a moisturizing primer before applying my foundation. I will be buying this in a shade darker once the summer time gets here
Luna C.
Cape Coral, FL
My cousin introduced me to makeup and when we started out we used Elf cosmetics. The company itself has really good products for really cheap prices. I've used this many times before and it wasn't my favorite foundation but it worked. The tones were very basic but worth the application.
morgan c.
Catonsville, MD
Review for: Light/Medium
I don't like this at all. It's greasy and sticky. Also, all of the colors look too similar. If you use one, they all sort of blend together. I'm not sure how to even apply it? It's just one of those elf products that I would not recommend. Buy one of their other foundations.
Nene H.
North Port, FL
I love this it has great coverage and it i can use it for bronzing and highlighting to get the flawless canvas for my makeup. I love elf its like high end makeup with a better price point!!!
Hailey S.
Does it conceal well, or would you recommend putting on concealer beforehand?
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
What's the best way to apply this? What skin type does this work best for?
Angie P.
Anaheim, CA
What will you say the wear is! Could i wear it for an 8 hr event?
Alyssa P.
How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?
Kaitlyn W.
Oshkosh, WI
Is this creamy or powdery? Does it cake? Would it work on oily skin?