BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

short description is not available

• What's the best way to apply this? What skin type does this work ...4 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? D...2 Answers
  • How good is this palette? Is it also good for someone with sensit...1 Answers
Marii S.
Mckinney, TX
Review for: Light/Medium
I actually love elf products!
They have great variety and affordable stuff !
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
Review for: Light/Medium
I got this for $3 at marshalls and figured I would try it.

I have used Elf palettes in the past and have gotten plenty of uses from them.

This palette though, I wish there was more variety. All for of these shadows look very similar when you put it on. If you have fair skin like me, this would be good for uses.

I actually use this palette as concealer. The first shade is lighter than my foundation and I place this under my eyes. It’s very creamy and went on and blended well with my sponge, and really illuminated my face. I tried to use the 3rd shade as a cool toned bronzer but it didn’t really show up on my face. I use the other two shades as cream contour below my bronzer, and around my eyebrows.

I don’t think I would use this as full on foundation, just because I would use so much of it. But as a cream count our/concealer this is amazing.
Chanie B.
NY
I use the medium/dark pallet for contouring and I love it! The texture is so creamy and blendible. It's a bit warm toned which worried me at first cuz I'm cooler toned but it actually looks good! I wouldn't recommend this for oily skin unless you set it well with powder bc it has a bit of a dewy finish.
Samantha H.
Review for: Fair/Light
I give this this 2 stars because
1. I looked yellow
2.not much coverage once so ever
3. Hard to apply
4. Just using it once or twice the square seems like I'm about to run out so it does not last long once so ever.
Julia M.
Melbourne, FL
This foundation palette is not very lasting . It does not have full coverage . If you are going out for a short period of time i do recommend it but if you aren't I would try a different product.
Rosa C.
Review for: Medium/Dark
I bought this thinking it was a contour palette but it say's foundation. It doesn't have much of a matte or dewy finish. I tried to use it to contour, it does blend well.
Cynthia M.
I honestly did not like this I applied it on my face, it left my skin patchy and they weren't even close to my color I tried a couple and they were either too light or too dark
Telika S.
This palette is great for an aspiring to professional makeup artist that wants a variety of shades or is getting familiar with doing different skintones. This foundation is medium coverage but is buildable. The application is creamy. I use a foundation brush to apply and the beauty blender to press in or soak up excess foundation. I think this palette works with all skintones. Great for the under $10 price. What's also good about this palette is it's also great for highlighting natural contouring!! I also have the light foundation palette as well
Stephanie C.
Review for: Fair/Light
At first I was a little nervous to try this, I've never used a foundation pallet before but once I dabbed my stippling brush in and got to work it really is a very nice product! The finish is a bit dewy so I had to put some powder on to keep from looking overly oily. I was in a hurry so I only built it up to a light (from sheer) coverage. I love how there are 4 main shades and technically a million different shades if you mix them together! I will be using this a lot this summer.
Ann M.
Stewartstown, PA
Love the foundation pallette. A nice variety of colors so you can get the perfect match for your skin tone. The price is amazing and this gives good quality coverage at an affordable price. The best feature is that I don't have to go drive to a cosmetics store to get it. I can find e.l.f. products just about anywhere. I will always have loyalty to this brand because they make it accessable for anyone to buy and try. This is a great pallette,the only downside is that there is not alot of product in the pallet.
Hailey S.
Does it conceal well, or would you recommend putting on concealer beforehand?
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
What's the best way to apply this? What skin type does this work best for?
Angie P.
Anaheim, CA
What will you say the wear is! Could i wear it for an 8 hr event?
Alyssa P.
How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?
Kaitlyn W.
Oshkosh, WI
Is this creamy or powdery? Does it cake? Would it work on oily skin?