BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

short description is not available

• What's the best way to apply this? What skin type does this work ...4 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? D...2 Answers
  • How good is this palette? Is it also good for someone with sensit...1 Answers
Brenda F.
Naugatuck, CT
Review for: Medium/Dark
This product is ok. I like the colors but to me the makeup seems cheap. Probably would not buy this again
Katelyn T.
Review for: Light/Medium
I love the colors and the feel of this. It's so light and smooth with a dewy finish, very easy to apply!
Fardos M.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Light/Medium
I love this I own it it's really nice it's really creamy I totally recommend it it's so worth the price
sybill g.
Pearland, TX
Omg I love this stuff my sister brought it for me and now I'm obsessed with it so good super pigmented
laura t.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Light/Medium
Very cheap and affordable ery good products if your starting with make up it does have a fair coverage
yulissa R.
Review for: Light/Medium
I love all the elf cosmetics palette this are great to use does the job you should have it if you don't
Rafaela R.
Review for: Light/Medium
Essa paleta é ótima para contornos eu sinceramente gostei muito e minhas makes ficaram muito melhores
Layla K.
Review for: Medium/Dark
Muitooooo bom, recomendo a todos comprarem esse ótimo produto, dr altíssima qualidade, aprovadissimo
Jessica R.
Review for: Medium/Dark
Good quality, inexpensive, and great for contouring! I love that I can get it at my favorite stores.
Melanie R.
Review for: Light/Medium
I used it once and to be honest and prefer liquid foundation because i find it better but it was ok
Hailey S.
Does it conceal well, or would you recommend putting on concealer beforehand?
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
What's the best way to apply this? What skin type does this work best for?
Angie P.
Anaheim, CA
What will you say the wear is! Could i wear it for an 8 hr event?
Alyssa P.
How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?
David M.
Dublin
Is this product long wearing, and what type of powder do you suggest setting it with?