BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

short description is not available

• What's the best way to apply this? What skin type does this work ...4 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? D...2 Answers
  • How good is this palette? Is it also good for someone with sensit...1 Answers
Tiffany S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Light/Medium
I like this one a lot. Blends very well and also helps cover up certain areas. And it's not bad for the price. #ElfIsLife #MustHave
krista s.
Milpitas, CA
Review for: Light/Medium
This one just didn't work for me...
Was not easy to blend, was very patchy and felt like i had an extremely thick mask on my face
codie s.
Shawnee, KS
Review for: Light/Medium
I love the elf countour palette.it works well gos on smooth.but does start to crack on older lady's when ive done makeup.
Brittany H.
Boise, ID
Review for: Light/Medium
I enjoy using this product when I have complexion issues because I can blend several colors to find the perfect coverage
brenda G.
Review for: Light/Medium
I didn't luke the consistency of it i guess i expected more from it. I love elf products only this one wasn't one of them

Melinda T.
Fort Worth , Tx
Review for: Light/Medium
Elf is a great product and you cant beat the price. I have been using them for a year now and they never disappoint
Madison A.
Review for: Light/Medium
I love my elf foundation I use it everyday!!! It's so light and doesn't even feel like I have it on which I love!!!
melissa g.
La Grulla, TX
Review for: Light/Medium
I didn't think it would be all that good for the price but it is pretty amazing. I am in love with these products
Review for: Light/Medium
I feel like for the price it's great elf is stepping up their game with their products lately I love all of it
Monika K.
Linden, NJ
Review for: Medium/Dark
This product is good for any type of skin tone, either dry or oily. Cream products are way better than powder!
Hailey S.
Does it conceal well, or would you recommend putting on concealer beforehand?
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
What's the best way to apply this? What skin type does this work best for?
Angie P.
Anaheim, CA
What will you say the wear is! Could i wear it for an 8 hr event?
Alyssa P.
How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?
David M.
Dublin
Is this product long wearing, and what type of powder do you suggest setting it with?