BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

short description is not available

• What's the best way to apply this? What skin type does this work ...4 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? D...2 Answers
  • How good is this palette? Is it also good for someone with sensit...1 Answers
Taylor M.
Flint, MI
Love the mirror but that's literally about it. The product itself is very greasy and has little to no coverage I guess it's just to light weights for me also seems to apply almost streaky? Of that makes sense? I just don't care for he product but I do love the mirror!!
Jessica H.
Atlanta, GA
I didn't feel the colors were right for my skin tone. Two of the colors of the four choices I never even used. Wouldn't purchase again unless I was trying to save money.
Jazamine D.
Far Rockaway, NY
Review for: Medium/Dark more...
This takes the hassle out of mixing and matching colors to get the perfect color! All the colors I need are all there on the palette and only 6 bucks. The coverage is great ad when I'm lazy I use it to help fix up my brows!
Samantha B.
Ekron , KY
For the price of ELF products it is a very nice line of makeup and brushes. It doesn't feel cakey on my skin like other cheaper brands. It does however make my son break out a lot quicker than high end makeup. I love the fact that it is not tested on animals.
I love this product! Elf cosmetics in general are great value and great quality. I have fair skin and some times I just needed a to give color to my look. This pallet was a great way for me to do this. It gave my face an attractive glow without overdoing it. It was very easy to apply which is good for those on the go.
Ashley A.
This is sold out on their site every time! I love it I get two for back up because the medium coverage is great but can also layer it on somewhat easy to apply not too dry feeling more light weight! I recommend if you're in need of a nice yet inexpensive elf product
Stephanie G.
North Carolina
Review for: Light/Medium more...
This is an okay palette. It's not one of the best foundations but it will do. It has a little bit of coverage. It does last for a couple of hours. I think that the other foundations from Elf are a lot better then this. But this palette is ok I guess. I don't think I would buy this product again.
eduardo f.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195
muy buenos correctores y muy  completos los que trae esta paleta y me gusta ya que puede mezclar tonos y hacer tonos nuevos y usarlo de acuerdo al gusto y al momento.
Yari V.
I only use this palette for contouring. Very bendable, I use the darker palette shade for contouring. I only recommend it if you have dry to normal skin as it can get oily.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This ELF has alot of AMAZING makeup products and there So affordable!! I like this foundation palette, although I use them as concealers. Hey whatever works right?? :)
Hailey S.
Does it conceal well, or would you recommend putting on concealer beforehand?
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
What's the best way to apply this? What skin type does this work best for?
Angie P.
Anaheim, CA
What will you say the wear is! Could i wear it for an 8 hr event?
Alyssa P.
How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?
Kaitlyn W.
Oshkosh, WI
Is this creamy or powdery? Does it cake? Would it work on oily skin?