BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

short description is not available

• What's the best way to apply this? What skin type does this work ...4 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? D...2 Answers
  • How good is this palette? Is it also good for someone with sensit...1 Answers
Lynacy W.
Hico, TX
Review for: Light/Medium
This is a fine palette as long as you don't have oily skin. It's heavy cream base so it's very oily. I use it for concealer. It would break me out if I used it all over. It's a decent palette but I never reach for it
Jacquelyn F.
Harker Hts, TX
Review for: Light/Medium
I like this foundation palette because you can take this in your purse and it won't take up much space in your bag. So I recommend this to have in your purse for touch ups. I will be buying this again once I run out!
Albanys T.
Review for: Light/Medium
The advantage of this is that is cheap, is lightweight but works really well, give you a natural foundation and the coverage is really good. Works for oily and dry skin. I really recommend, elf is for everybody!
Karla L.
Review for: Light/Medium
This retails for $6 at Walmart so I thought why not! The colors it has are all almost identical so I was kind of confused by that. It has a semi matte finish. I wasn't very impressed by it so I returned it.
Princess A.
Review for: Light/Medium
This foundation palette is amazing! Goes on quick and last all day. It can get messy. It's fully coverage and it makes you look great. It's pretty lightweight. I would buy again. I suggest getting this.
Bitinia C.
Review for: Medium/Dark
I love E.L.F products, I have been using them for a long time. When I use this product it feels like I don't have anything in my face but you sure can tell the difference when I'm not using it.
Maria D.
Lynn, MA
Review for: Light/Medium
Good!!!! Does the job, but has a weird smell! It also creases after a while, I use a beauty blender. My skin looks nice but in half hour my skin looks a little bit oily. I used for contour too.
Kathryn V.
Review for: Light/Medium
I'm giving this foundation palette two stars for coverage and the ability to mix colors to match your skin tone. The problem with this was it made my face really oily -- and I have dry skin!!
Becky G.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Light/Medium
I'm one of those people who have almost every elf cosmetic item out there. And this has got to be one of my favorites out of the brand. It has a good coverage and last me almost all day.
Sara F.
Review for: Medium/Dark
This is great coverage! It is very affordable. If you are unable to purchase high end make up but still want that look, you most definitely need to buy this. Definitely would recommend
Hailey S.
Does it conceal well, or would you recommend putting on concealer beforehand?
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
What's the best way to apply this? What skin type does this work best for?
Angie P.
Anaheim, CA
What will you say the wear is! Could i wear it for an 8 hr event?
Alyssa P.
How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?
Kaitlyn W.
Oshkosh, WI
Is this creamy or powdery? Does it cake? Would it work on oily skin?