BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

short description is not available

• What's the best way to apply this? What skin type does this work ...4 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? D...2 Answers
  • How good is this palette? Is it also good for someone with sensit...1 Answers
Ashley D.
I think this is a great beginners palette. You can mix and match different colors t find your perfect shade! They're easy to blend with a medium coverage. Very creamy. I wouldn't say they're great for oily skin. But I would definitely recommend!
Lauren P.
Granite Falls, NC
I love the foundation palette. It's great because of the different shades so you can mix and match and blend to match you perfectly. It lasts all day for the most part. My skin is dry and this works for me granted I always moisturizer and apply a moisturizing primer before applying my foundation. I will be buying this in a shade darker once the summer time gets here
Luna C.
Cape Coral, FL
My cousin introduced me to makeup and when we started out we used Elf cosmetics. The company itself has really good products for really cheap prices. I've used this many times before and it wasn't my favorite foundation but it worked. The tones were very basic but worth the application.
morgan c.
Catonsville, MD
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I don't like this at all. It's greasy and sticky. Also, all of the colors look too similar. If you use one, they all sort of blend together. I'm not sure how to even apply it? It's just one of those elf products that I would not recommend. Buy one of their other foundations.
Nene H.
North Port, FL
I love this it has great coverage and it i can use it for bronzing and highlighting to get the flawless canvas for my makeup. I love elf its like high end makeup with a better price point!!!
Kaitlyn S.
panama city beach
Bought because my child chewed through the hose on my airbrush and needed something to get me through. It's incredible. Light, basically not there! I have an odd skin tone so the four shades gave me the perfect shade of foundation!
Misty M.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
I'm in love with this palette! I'm able to get the perfect shade for my skin tone. I definitely would recommend this to my friends and family! I am going to be buying this product again.
Devane B.
Lakewood, WA
I use it to conceal around my brows and sometimes to contour. It's pretty dewy though so be aware. Doesn't crease too much. I don't use it as foundation. I've tried it as a concealer. It's okay but others are better. I would recommend if you have clients.
Mikayla H.
I love the eld cantor palette !! Its really good practice for beginners and its cheap , but the quality is still good. Im in love with all e.l.f ! there company is the best out there for affordable products! I would def. buy it again ! you should too !
Mikaela F.
Review for: Light/Medium more...
This product is okay. Since this palette does not have my skin tone, I have to mix different colors together. I also do not like the way it feels on my skin. This product left me with a kind of dewy finish. I can not see myself buying this product again.
Hailey S.
Does it conceal well, or would you recommend putting on concealer beforehand?
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
What's the best way to apply this? What skin type does this work best for?
Angie P.
Anaheim, CA
What will you say the wear is! Could i wear it for an 8 hr event?
Alyssa P.
How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?
Kaitlyn W.
Oshkosh, WI
Is this creamy or powdery? Does it cake? Would it work on oily skin?