BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

short description is not available

• What's the best way to apply this? What skin type does this work ...4 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? D...2 Answers
  • How good is this palette? Is it also good for someone with sensit...1 Answers
Cynthia M.
I honestly did not like this I applied it on my face, it left my skin patchy and they weren't even close to my color I tried a couple and they were either too light or too dark
Telika S.
This palette is great for an aspiring to professional makeup artist that wants a variety of shades or is getting familiar with doing different skintones. This foundation is medium coverage but is buildable. The application is creamy. I use a foundation brush to apply and the beauty blender to press in or soak up excess foundation. I think this palette works with all skintones. Great for the under $10 price. What's also good about this palette is it's also great for highlighting natural contouring!! I also have the light foundation palette as well
Stephanie C.
Review for: Fair/Light more...
At first I was a little nervous to try this, I've never used a foundation pallet before but once I dabbed my stippling brush in and got to work it really is a very nice product! The finish is a bit dewy so I had to put some powder on to keep from looking overly oily. I was in a hurry so I only built it up to a light (from sheer) coverage. I love how there are 4 main shades and technically a million different shades if you mix them together! I will be using this a lot this summer.
bailey l.
at first i did not like this product. i tried to use it in substitution for my everyday foundation, but it just looked so patchy and yellow. and it was not able to cover up the redness on my face. later, i ended up finding use for this palette though! now i love to use this palette to clean up my contour and it look amazing. so glad i found use for this palette!
Ann M.
Stewartstown, PA
Love the foundation pallette. A nice variety of colors so you can get the perfect match for your skin tone. The price is amazing and this gives good quality coverage at an affordable price. The best feature is that I don't have to go drive to a cosmetics store to get it. I can find e.l.f. products just about anywhere. I will always have loyalty to this brand because they make it accessable for anyone to buy and try. This is a great pallette,the only downside is that there is not alot of product in the pallet.
Tristian M.
Oldfort, TN
The colors blend very well. I like that you can change the color scheme to make your own palette. You can choose with palette suits you that day and if a different one another day. You are getting your money's worth. You get four different colors. I recommend this product really great for contouring.
Amelia R.
Its not full coverage, its very light weight, last about 4 hours and then you need to retouch. I like, its very creamy and it makes you look fresh. The different shades allow you to even out the colors of your face. I would recommend it to someone who doesn't like to have heavy make up on.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I received this palette for my birthday and I have it in fair/light. I think this is a real good choice for a foundation palette. You can multitask with it, as well. From foundation and concealing to priming for eyeshadow, this palette is bomb. You can cream contour and highlight if you get the palettes in other colors. The product is creamy and looks natural. I love it and would recommend it.
Kenda C.
I purchased this on a whim. I got the deep/dark palette. I am in LOVE with it. I love the way I can mix the shades to get a perfect look for me. I've decided that I prefer it as my daily look. It's light and sheer and just enough coverage. It's a great steal for only $6. Great investment.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Light/Medium more...
The formula in these foundations provide absolutely no coverage, the product looks sheer over your skin. The compact design and concept is great but falls short at delivering. Yes its inexpensive but still doesn't perform.
Hailey S.
Does it conceal well, or would you recommend putting on concealer beforehand?
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
What's the best way to apply this? What skin type does this work best for?
Angie P.
Anaheim, CA
What will you say the wear is! Could i wear it for an 8 hr event?
Alyssa P.
How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?
Kaitlyn W.
Oshkosh, WI
Is this creamy or powdery? Does it cake? Would it work on oily skin?