BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

short description is not available

• What's the best way to apply this? What skin type does this work ...4 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? D...2 Answers
  • How good is this palette? Is it also good for someone with sensit...1 Answers
samantha t.
Katy, TX
Review for: Medium/Dark
I am a busy mom of 3 and can't always afford luxury make up products, that js what I love about the elf line. so affordable and usually pretty great quality for my mediocre makeup skills . This foundation is a typical day to day
..lasts and doesn't line up for me
Keelie J.
Bay City, MI
Review for: Light/Medium
For the price it does its job. I personally feel like it's better for dry skin because the formula is more on the oilier/creamy side. I would say it's medium coverage. I would recommend if you did freelance makeup and needed a palette for different skin tones.
Abbie B.
Review for: Medium/Dark
This is actually good for on the go touch ups. The foundation does have a good coverage to it. It goes on smooth. It's really lightweight. You can use as much or as little as you want. For a drugstore foundation it's a lot better than many on the shelves.
Angelina S.
Cedarville , OH
Review for: Light/Medium
I absolutely love this product! The hues match my skin tone perfectly. Sometimes people think its not a good product because of the price, but that is what makes it even better! This product does for the most part cover blemishes and I would recommend it.
Iris N.
Review for: Fair/Light
I actually really like this palette a lot. It gives you an option of 4 creamy colors that can be mixed and matched according to your skin tone. It's also very affordable at only $6 at drugstores and can be applied with a brush or with a beauty blender.
amanda c.
Seffner, FL
The best affordable foundation palette on the market. The colors aren't too different to the point that you couldn't use them all on yourself. Blends amazing with a beauty blender and looks natural not cakey. Under $10, it's worth the money for sure.
Adriana S.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: Light/Medium
When buying this product I was excited being a personal fan of elf my expectations were high. These colors are very blend able but the cons about this product is that it left my face feeling heavy and very cakey but for the price it does the job
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: Light/Medium
I love elf but not this product. I found that the pigment just wasn't there. It looked promising but once you blend it it disappeared into nothing. The contour & blush palettes like this are incredible, but I'd skip over this one folks!
Taylor M.
Review for: Light/Medium
Good palette and very cheap! It is great for the price and does last long. It is highly pigmented but if you use it too often you might run out depending on how much you cake on your face! can find this at any beauty or grocery store.
Angiee A.
Review for: Light/Medium
This palette is definitely not foundation material. It seemed a little thick to put all over my face and the coverage was mediocre. Also after a while it cracked on my face. Would not recommend even for the cheap price!
Hailey S.
Does it conceal well, or would you recommend putting on concealer beforehand?
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
What's the best way to apply this? What skin type does this work best for?
Angie P.
Anaheim, CA
What will you say the wear is! Could i wear it for an 8 hr event?
Alyssa P.
How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?
Kaitlyn W.
Oshkosh, WI
Is this creamy or powdery? Does it cake? Would it work on oily skin?