BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

short description is not available

• What's the best way to apply this? What skin type does this work ...4 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? D...2 Answers
  • How good is this palette? Is it also good for someone with sensit...1 Answers
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Review for: Medium/Dark
Too oily for my skin, not very blendable, and broke me out. You get what you pay for with this product! I think I paid $3-$5 at Walmart.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
Review for: Medium/Dark
I bought this at Target wanting to give Elf a try as far as contours and highlighters went. I was actually impressed it did a decent job. The thing I didn't like was the fact that it was too hard to get on my brush, for example the formula was too hard to pick up with a brush so I had to use my fingers. Its good for the price. I recommend if you are trying to send some money!
Joan A.
Review for: Medium/Dark
Amazing for darker skin tones. 10 out of 10 quality. Lasts very long. Very affordable. I high recommend
jazmin r.
Earlimart, California
I love this make up, is soooooo beautiful, is one of my favorites, recommended 100% đź’śđź’ś
Kristen H.
Judsonia, AR
Review for: Medium/Dark
Elf is one of my favorite brands of all time. I especially love it for my budget! These foundations go on smoothly and blend easily!
Cynthia M.
Bellingham, WA
I use this for foundation, and concealer it works really well. Lasts a long period of time, not the full day, but it does work.
Kaitlyn S.
panama city beach
Bought because my child chewed through the hose on my airbrush and needed something to get me through. It's incredible. Light, basically not there! I have an odd skin tone so the four shades gave me the perfect shade of foundation!
Natalie A.
Review for: Medium/Dark
This was an interesting foundation package. I've used other e.l.f foundations that didn't match my skin tone but the 4 shades here allowed me to mix and get the shade right. While I love the ability to mix, I felt like the darker and lighter shades were wasted because I didn't used them often. Other than that, I have no complaints. It did the job well for an inexpensive foundation.
Jilbeliz P.
Maracaibo
This palette of Elf I like your coverage and texture but use very little because my skin is oily and I do not feel very flattering but still highly recommend it for dry skin might serve them better.
Chelsea K.
San Fernando
Review for: Light/Medium
Don't like for the intended purpose. I hate this for foundation, but using one of the darker palettes for contour is a great tip to get bang for your buck
Hailey S.
Does it conceal well, or would you recommend putting on concealer beforehand?
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
What's the best way to apply this? What skin type does this work best for?
Angie P.
Anaheim, CA
What will you say the wear is! Could i wear it for an 8 hr event?
Alyssa P.
How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?
Kaitlyn W.
Oshkosh, WI
Is this creamy or powdery? Does it cake? Would it work on oily skin?