BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

short description is not available

• What's the best way to apply this? What skin type does this work ...4 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? D...2 Answers
  • How good is this palette? Is it also good for someone with sensit...1 Answers
Stephanie D.
Lexington, KY
I've purchased this product multiple times, because the cover is very nice and the color selection is exactly what I am looking for when concealing my face. This could work on multiple skin tones as well. I will absolutely continue to purchase this product!
Mikel L.
Stanwood, WA
I like show easy this is to customize my own shade with. I have used this on clients and the makeup turns out beautifully. I do need to mix with an oil. The product itself is a bit to dry on its own.
Review for: Medium/Dark
I absolutely love this product it is so affordable and it works so amazing like there's so many good things about it that I love and if a fewthat I hate.
Erica T.
Corcoran, CA
Love love love so good and covers so well I really enjoy this for the price can't help but enjoy cheap
Maleia R.
Dayton
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS . Very creamy blends like a dream has a very good color range
Review for: Medium/Dark
This makeup is surprisingly amazing for the price that it is, low price for awesome product
Jessie T.
Review for: Light/Medium
It works well, its cheap in price but it still does it's job. Lasts long and matches skin color well. Would definitely recommend to other people.
Elizabeth W.
Joliet, IL
I was super excited to try this product I hear people race about e.l.f daily but unfortunately I did not find this product to do anything for my skin. It didn't cover well and was hard to match. I'm definitely disappointed. I gave it to my 10 year old for play makeup.
Sara C.
Ellensburg, WA
For being a drug store foundation palette this isn't a bad one. It's affordable and does a decent job.
Luz P.
Orlando, FL
I love this bronzer palet from ell it's a good Halloween ripe of bronzer look when you what to look dead apply the darkest shade it is a very good product I love it I bought like 3 of them and I'm in love with it
Hailey S.
Does it conceal well, or would you recommend putting on concealer beforehand?
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
What's the best way to apply this? What skin type does this work best for?
Angie P.
Anaheim, CA
What will you say the wear is! Could i wear it for an 8 hr event?
Alyssa P.
How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?
Kaitlyn W.
Oshkosh, WI
Is this creamy or powdery? Does it cake? Would it work on oily skin?