BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

short description is not available

• What's the best way to apply this? What skin type does this work ...4 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? D...2 Answers
  • How good is this palette? Is it also good for someone with sensit...1 Answers
Stephanie G.
North Carolina
Review for: Light/Medium
This is an okay palette. It's not one of the best foundations but it will do. It has a little bit of coverage. It does last for a couple of hours. I think that the other foundations from Elf are a lot better then this. But this palette is ok I guess. I don't think I would buy this product again.
Yari V.
I only use this palette for contouring. Very bendable, I use the darker palette shade for contouring. I only recommend it if you have dry to normal skin as it can get oily.
eduardo f.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195
muy buenos correctores y muy  completos los que trae esta paleta y me gusta ya que puede mezclar tonos y hacer tonos nuevos y usarlo de acuerdo al gusto y al momento.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This ELF has alot of AMAZING makeup products and there So affordable!! I like this foundation palette, although I use them as concealers. Hey whatever works right?? :)
kels T.
I love elf products but really had no good things to say about this. It came on too streaky looking and I was having break outs all the time. If you have acne prone face this isn't for you.
Shiquita H.
This is a great product and I Absolutely love the colors. Although the colors are somewhat close to each other they blend well together. It's been a little on the heavy side so honestly, it's up you to blend using your brush very well. You can't meet the price and the bonus is it definitely compares to more expensive brands.
Deisy G.
Review for: Medium/Dark
I absolutely love this e.l.f. cosmetics foundation palette. It's very affordable and it is easy to apply. It has a dewy finish on my skin. My skin is very oily.
Iliana G.
Beltsville, MD
Review for: Medium/Dark
As you can see this is a foundation palette but I have been using it to bronze my skin and I love it. It is long lasting and the product does not move around.
Carolina G.
Greensboro, NC
❤️I Love It I'm So Inlove With These Foundation Palette & Contour Palette Good Quality For Me I Love Cheap Make Up Brands That's Why I Love E.L.F Cosmetics 😍❤️
Yaa A.
Waxhaw
Review for: Medium/Dark
This palette has exactly every color needed to contour. The foundation is not thick or oily. This palette is what made me fall in love with elf products.
Hailey S.
Does it conceal well, or would you recommend putting on concealer beforehand?
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
What's the best way to apply this? What skin type does this work best for?
Angie P.
Anaheim, CA
What will you say the wear is! Could i wear it for an 8 hr event?
Alyssa P.
How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?
Kaitlyn W.
Oshkosh, WI
Is this creamy or powdery? Does it cake? Would it work on oily skin?