BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

short description is not available

• What's the best way to apply this? What skin type does this work ...4 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? D...2 Answers
  • How good is this palette? Is it also good for someone with sensit...1 Answers
Misty M.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
I'm in love with this palette! I'm able to get the perfect shade for my skin tone. I definitely would recommend this to my friends and family! I am going to be buying this product again.
Devane B.
Lakewood, WA
I use it to conceal around my brows and sometimes to contour. It's pretty dewy though so be aware. Doesn't crease too much. I don't use it as foundation. I've tried it as a concealer. It's okay but others are better. I would recommend if you have clients.
Mikayla H.
I love the eld cantor palette !! Its really good practice for beginners and its cheap , but the quality is still good. Im in love with all e.l.f ! there company is the best out there for affordable products! I would def. buy it again ! you should too !
Mikaela F.
Review for: Light/Medium
This product is okay. Since this palette does not have my skin tone, I have to mix different colors together. I also do not like the way it feels on my skin. This product left me with a kind of dewy finish. I can not see myself buying this product again.
Taylor M.
Flint, MI
Love the mirror but that's literally about it. The product itself is very greasy and has little to no coverage I guess it's just to light weights for me also seems to apply almost streaky? Of that makes sense? I just don't care for he product but I do love the mirror!!
Jessica H.
Atlanta, GA
I didn't feel the colors were right for my skin tone. Two of the colors of the four choices I never even used. Wouldn't purchase again unless I was trying to save money.
Jazamine D.
Far Rockaway, NY
Review for: Medium/Dark
This takes the hassle out of mixing and matching colors to get the perfect color! All the colors I need are all there on the palette and only 6 bucks. The coverage is great ad when I'm lazy I use it to help fix up my brows!
Samantha B.
Ekron, KY
For the price of ELF products it is a very nice line of makeup and brushes. It doesn't feel cakey on my skin like other cheaper brands. It does however make my son break out a lot quicker than high end makeup. I love the fact that it is not tested on animals.
I love this product! Elf cosmetics in general are great value and great quality. I have fair skin and some times I just needed a to give color to my look. This pallet was a great way for me to do this. It gave my face an attractive glow without overdoing it. It was very easy to apply which is good for those on the go.
Ashley A.
This is sold out on their site every time! I love it I get two for back up because the medium coverage is great but can also layer it on somewhat easy to apply not too dry feeling more light weight! I recommend if you're in need of a nice yet inexpensive elf product
Hailey S.
Does it conceal well, or would you recommend putting on concealer beforehand?
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
What's the best way to apply this? What skin type does this work best for?
Angie P.
Anaheim, CA
What will you say the wear is! Could i wear it for an 8 hr event?
Alyssa P.
How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?
Kaitlyn W.
Oshkosh, WI
Is this creamy or powdery? Does it cake? Would it work on oily skin?