BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

short description is not available

• What's the best way to apply this? What skin type does this work ...4 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? D...2 Answers
  • How good is this palette? Is it also good for someone with sensit...1 Answers
Seleena P.
Seleena P.
Review for: Light/Medium
Obviously I have it in the Medium/Dark shades but I love this palette! I dab some on for a natural and well blended skin tone. Its really hard for me to get something that matches my shade but this does the job! I use the seoncd and third for my face the fourth for a slight contour and the first for under eye concealer if I'm going for the bright look. For $6 I stan for this
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Santa Barbara, CA
Review for: Light/Medium
I have used many different foundations at various ends of the price point spectrum. I find that the e.l.f. Foundation palette to be a very good bang for its buck. I have used this in combination with other products successfully on both brides and prom goers. It's cream formula is best used on those with dryer to combination skin and set with a nice translucent powder.
Alyson M.
Alyson M.
Review for: Light/Medium
This pallet is okay it gets the job done, but it does not offer a lot of coverage. I prefer medium to full coverage foundations. I am not a big fan of the constancy it's kind of balmy there isn't a large color selection either. This would work great as a cream contour, though. Also, beware of some elf products because a lot of them contain paraben.
R E.
R E.
Review for: Light/Medium
Elf is a great, affordable brand that has a lot of dupes that work just as well as higher end brands. This is one of them! The consistency is light and creamy, and goes on easily. It has medium coverage, which was expected for the price, but it's build able. I would definitely recommend this in exchange for other more expensive brands!
Tina S.
Tina S.
Review for: Light/Medium
I loves this foundation palette. Yes it's cheaper but it works so so well. It helped me learn about my color because I could blend two of these together to get that perfect match. It's easy to use light weight and does not leave a sticky or greasy feeling. Great packaging it's easy to open and can be thrown in any size bag.
Hali N.
Hali N.
Laporte , IN
Review for: Light/Medium
The e.l.f. Foundation Palette holds four complimentary shades to mix and match for custom-blended color year-round. The creamy formula glides on effortlessly for adjustable natural-looking coverage. Enriched with shea, vitamin A, C, and E and other nourishing ingredients, it helps skin feel soft, smooth, and revitalized.
Review for: Light/Medium
I love that they're 4 different shades, it is pretty light on your skin although if you do not moisturize or prime your skin it will crack. It's good for a combination of skin and I do recommend this product to everyone who is looking for an inexpensive foundation that will cover most flaws.
Amelia R.
Amelia R.
Its not full coverage, its very light weight, last about 4 hours and then you need to retouch. I like, its very creamy and it makes you look fresh. The different shades allow you to even out the colors of your face. I would recommend it to someone who doesn't like to have heavy make up on.
Mayra F.
Mayra F.
Review for: Light/Medium
I love that are 4 different shades, it is pretty light on your skin, even if not moisturize or first skin cracking. It is good for a combination of leather and would recommend this product to everyone who is looking for a low cost base that will cover most of the defects.
sobia h.
sobia h.
Bartlett, IL
Review for: Light/Medium
i use this to highlight and color correct my face under my foundation and i think it works well.. i dont like how they dont offer more colors in the palate though.. or a variety. i have medium colored skin and it didnt accommodate me well. i probably wont buy it again
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Does it conceal well, or would you recommend putting on concealer beforehand?
Heather B.
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
What's the best way to apply this? What skin type does this work best for?
Angie P.
Angie P.
Anaheim, CA
What will you say the wear is! Could i wear it for an 8 hr event?
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?
David M.
David M.
Dublin
Is this product long wearing, and what type of powder do you suggest setting it with?