BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This foundation palette can complement your skin tone all year around. Each shade is infused with enriching vitamins, shea, grape seed oil, and more! Enjoy a fresh face with every use.

How To Use:

1. Use individual shades or create your own by using the back of your hand to mix foundations.
  2. Using a foundation brush, apply and blend the product from the center of the face, outward.

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica, Polyethylene, Bismuth Oxychloride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Butryospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mica, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macademia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 78891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

• What's the best way to apply this? What skin type does th...4 Answers
    • Is it heavy on the skin? Is it for all skin types? And ho...1 Answers
    • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...2 Answers
    Leilani S.
    Review for: Light/Medium more...
    AMAZING. I never thought this cheap lil thing would turn my skin into a dream! It looks so skin like that it looks like I’m glowing from within. It’s super light coverage but it makes my skin look like I came out of a magazine. It gives such a healthy radiance and so lightweight and easily blendable! Not to mention super affordable. THE BEST!!! Similar to Mac face and body in my opinion. Perfect for summer!!!
    Charlie L.
    Bellingham, WA
    This is a really great product if you have to do stage makeup. I bought it when I was doing makeup for a play in college, and having the four different shades all right there was so convenient. It also made it easy to mix colors if needed. And it lasted way longer than I expected.
    Erika E.
    Review for: Light/Medium more...
    First let me start by saying my skin an olive/tan skin tone and this was the perfect shade!
    I bought at Target and lucky for mw it was on clearance.
    It is VERY creamy almost looks oily,but it’s just super creamy.My skin is very dry in the Winter time so this is perfect for now.
    However I would not purchase this for Summer since my skin tends to be more oily than dry.
    It was easy to apply and blend.It is lightweight and surprisingly not cakey.
    Wethonia M.
    Madisonville, KY
    I bought this to highlight and I discovered that I could use this for its main purpose (foundation) lol. I’m very picky when it comes to foundation as it’s difficult to find my shade. The only downside I have found so far, is I can’t find the names of the shades that I wear in the quad.
    E A.
    Katy, TX
    Review for: Medium/Dark more...
    As a Foundation, my answer is “no.” However, I love repurposing it to clean up my eyebrows - I like to mix two colors together to get the perfect thing. It’s affordable and convenient and I just love that it has a mirror inside the palette are uses every single day.
    Rushdah H.
    I love this foundation. Affordable, light- weight and I can mix shades to match my complexion. Especially as we move from Summer to Autumn, my complexion usually lightens so it's great for that purpose!
    Teresa P.
    Elk Grove, CA
    This is my current foundation. I like the coverage but it kinda shows up patchy around my nose and between my brows. That might be a skin thing though. I love that I can mix the colors to get my shade everytime.
    Julia M.
    Melbourne, FL
    This foundation palette is not very lasting . It does not have full coverage . If you are going out for a short period of time i do recommend it but if you aren't I would try a different product.
    Ellie H.
    Review for: Light/Medium more...
    I love elf foundation pallets! They last me a long time and work. It’s honestly best for all types of skin and easy to blend, apply and cover up. It is in a case that’s portable and I have bought many times! It’s very affordable and I recommend to everyone.
    Brandi S.
    Review for: Medium/Dark more...
    This is probably one of the worst products from elf I’ve ever used. I don’t even know where to begin! First of all the packaging is very misleading because the shades on the inside look nothing like what appeared on the box. This is not a product I’d ever recommend anyone to use this because the foundation is super thin and feels powdery to the skin. This is not a foundation for people with oily skin and the dark palette isn’t even for dark skin tones! No wonder this was on clearance at Target lol! The only great thing about this product is the mirror I love it because it’s big enough to use when I’m filming a YouTube video.
    Hailey S.
    Does it conceal well, or would you recommend putting on concealer beforehand?
    Heather B.
    Mckinney, TX
    What's the best way to apply this? What skin type does this work best for?
    Angie P.
    Anaheim, CA
    What will you say the wear is! Could i wear it for an 8 hr event?
    Alyssa P.
    How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?
    Kaitlyn W.
    Oshkosh, WI
    Is this creamy or powdery? Does it cake? Would it work on oily skin?