BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve an ultra smooth, poreless finish when applying foundation, tinted moisturizer, or other creamy face product. The tapered bristles are designed to contour your face for a seamless, flawless finish.

How To Use:

1. Using the brush, apply any cream or liquid foundation to the face starting from the nose, and working outward towards the hair and jaw lines.
  2.  To blend, use outward patting strokes going all the way to the upper neck.

Softbristles Allow For Soothing Application Of Powders And Bronzers.

• Are these elf brushes worth buying ?26 Answers
  • How are these foundation brushes??? Do they do the job???1 Answers
  • What brush would be better at applying foundation e.l.f. ...1 Answers
e.l.f. Cosmetics Foundation Brush
  • "Very inexpensive i use it for my liquid foundation it leaves streaks you just have to work with a little more then the norm to get that smooth finish" in 20 reviews
  • "This brush is ok but not as a foundation brush it leaves streaks but I do use it to blend the concealer under my eyes and it works pretty good." in 10 reviews
  • "I am a huge elf fan especially there brushes but this brush was not a fave it just doesn't get an even application and its texture is weird so not a brush i would recommend." in 7 reviews
  • "When compared to its big sister the $3 angled foundation brush this one comes up a little short but it still gets the job done." in 7 reviews
  • "is a good brush for me, i love this brush is easy to use when i apply my make up and very soft and better of all is cheap, i love e.l.f" in 7 reviews
Ally S.
1,068 reviews
The e.l.f. brushes are so soft and work really well, they do not dirty quickly and the bristles do not get coarse after repeated use. ELF did a knock out job with creating these! I highly recommend them to try. For the price you really cant beat them. The look slick and professional. A plus plus they are a favorite for sure. Easy 5 stars!!!!
Kayla S.
Winchester
Great brush! I’ve had this brush for over 3 years and it is in great shape. I know it was a very cheap when I purchased it, but it has lasted. No hairs or bristles have fallen out and it has kept it original shape.
Sarah F.
Centerville
I did not really like this product. The top of the brush always popped off and I didn't like how the brush put streaks on my skin into my foundation. I would much rather put foundation on with a beauty sponge.
Yanae w.
I told y’all i love ELF products this brush was only a $1 i was literally about to get $10 worth it works like magic you can find it in Walmart and Target that’s the only stores i know 💕 get you one ladies 😛
Meagan H.
Saint Clair
For the price, you absolutely cannot beat this brush! I love this brand, have no qualms with these brushes at all. I've had quite a few of them for awhile now and they've worked and held up magnificently!
Astrid R.
This is the worst foundation brush ever! Don't buy this. It's too hard and rough, also it absorbs all the product. I thought that my foundation wasn't that good because of this brush. Absolutely trash!
Yuataine H.
Tulsa, OK
Great foundation brush. Can’t have enough brushes right ?? I use it almost every time I do makeup. It’s easy to apply and use. No streaks or anything like that. I have three brushes but this is my favorite one.
Abby G.
corpus christi
This is the most relaxing and soft brush to use for your foundation I love it e.l.f. Cosmetics Foundation Brush i hope you injoy it you can find it in many places
Abigail L.
Although this product is good for beginners I give it 3 stars because I personally don’t like using brushes to blend my foundation. I think that others would like it , it’s really not bad I wasn’t disappointed in the product at all.
Tamarra J.
Santa Monica, CA
Works ok with my Dermablend Cover Cream. I'm not over the moon about it and won't be purchasing it again. Probably works better with lighter, liquid foundation instead of thicker, cream foundation.
Yarimar R.
Blue Island, IL
Are these elf brushes worth buying ?
Melani B.
Universal City, TX
Would you purchase other ELF products? I know they have makeup in addition to the brushes.
Sydney W.
Chehalis, WA
What is the best elf makeup product? I have a problem veering away from Sephora but I know I have hear great things about elf.. just a little scared to try the makeup.. HELP!
Candace T.
How do you clean this brush? The foundation never comes off
Maria D.
Are elf products prices starting to raise higher

Amazon