e.l.f. Cosmetics Foundation Brush
Achieve an ultra smooth, poreless finish when applying foundation, tinted moisturizer, or other creamy face product. The tapered bristles are designed to contour your face for a seamless, flawless finish.
How To Use:
- Using the brush, apply any cream or liquid foundation to the face starting from the nose, and working outward towards the hair and jaw lines.
- To blend, use outward patting strokes going all the way to the upper neck.
Softbristles Allow For Soothing Application Of Powders And Bronzers.
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Foundation Brush
- "Very inexpensive i use it for my liquid foundation it leaves streaks you just have to work with a little more then the norm to get that smooth finish" in 20 reviews
- "This brush is ok but not as a foundation brush it leaves streaks but I do use it to blend the concealer under my eyes and it works pretty good." in 10 reviews
- "I am a huge elf fan especially there brushes but this brush was not a fave it just doesn't get an even application and its texture is weird so not a brush i would recommend." in 7 reviews
- "When compared to its big sister the $3 angled foundation brush this one comes up a little short but it still gets the job done." in 7 reviews
- "is a good brush for me, i love this brush is easy to use when i apply my make up and very soft and better of all is cheap, i love e.l.f" in 7 reviews
I like this brush I really wanted to use a foundation brush so I got this it easy to work with it does leave some streaks so I would recommend to either blend well with it or after use a beauty blender to make it smoother and non streaky. I want to buy another one but my my face mask and see how that goes
Used this for foundation when I first started applying my makeup and I don't like it. Makes my face very streaky. It's like painting foundation on your face. Better of using a 25 cent paintbrush than this. But as far as just to place the foundation on your face, I suppose it's fine with this. Then just blende with a sponge
I love elf products and of course the elf brushes are in my makeup bag .are perfect combination low price and hig quality for tha reason are my favorites ones!!!!!!👏👏
This is one of my favorite foundation brushes. It doesn’t
streak or make me patchy. It’s the perfect size. The only downfall about this
one is that it’s a bit hard to clean. I find the foundation works its way up to
the handle. I also like to use this one to apply setting power to my eyes with.
I use this to spread my foundation all over my face and then go in with a beauty blender. I love elf for its price and conveniency and this definitely does the job!
This is my favorite brush to use for foundation and also face masks. It’s easy to use and the price is perfect. I even use this brunch to paint faces for Halloween.
When I was as getting into makeup this was my first make up tool that I used. I loved it and still buy it. It makes a big difference when you apply your foundation.
Used to use this for my foundation but it can be a little streaky. I now use a flat top brush BUT I have multiple ELF brushes and i love that they have a variety! I have not experienced any fallout if the fibers which is a plus. And you cant beat the prices!!!! Its easily available at your local Target!
Seeing I haven't really used any other eye brushes accept this one. But the brush is great. I have had the same brushes for a couple of years and the have really held up. They are still as firm or as soft as they was when I got them. They are very affordable. I really love my brushes.
Q & A
Are these elf brushes worth buying ?
Would you purchase other ELF products? I know they have makeup in addition to the brushes.
What is the best elf makeup product? I have a problem veering away from Sephora but I know I have hear great things about elf.. just a little scared to try the makeup.. HELP!
How do you clean this brush? The foundation never comes off
Are elf products prices starting to raise higher
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos